The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The breathtaking country that is China for me...FOR 2 MONTHS! Can't wait until I get to leave my boring little town.
China is cool... I've been to several far eastern countries such as Japan, Korea and China, and I can say that the culture there is fantastic. I really enjoyed it and I hope you do to. China is a great country with lots and lots to see and do. Mind, the food is nice, but a bit greasy :smile:.
Which part of China are you going to? Mandarin speaking china or Canton?
I'm going to New Zealand on Wednesday for a month to see my friend who i haven't seen in a year and a half!! :smile:
Im going to Lourdes :smile: xoxo
Reply 25
Russia isnt on there :mad: im going there in december anyway, when its -20 :five:
IM GOIN DUBAI!
Reply 27
I was going to go to croatia with my mate to see his family but hes not going this year :frown:
Reply 28
[quote]America !!! Las Vegas, Grand canyon[/quote[

Enjoy it - did it last easter.

Who else if going to canada besides me? I'm going to Vancouver and the Rockies - anybody else?
Reply 29
America: New York City, Niagra Falls, Boston, somewhere in Canada, maybe Washington DC !! :smile:
Reply 30
Looks like Spain is leading the way folks!
Reply 31
I'm going to Florida, but I've always wanted to go to Australia.
Reply 32
Don Corleone
Which part of China are you going to? Mandarin speaking china or Canton?

Mandarin speaking, methinks. Going to be spending a lot of time in Xi'An and Shanghai - heard of them and are they nice?
Yeah I have. The mandarin speaking part of China is the more "traditional" and where you will experience a richer culture. Shanghai is a great port (though you prob knew that) - very nice places, have a great time and a well earnt break :smile:
Reply 34
I don't have to go anywhere to get brown, I just have to look at the sun and I'm bronze!! This has its cons however as people are often calling it dirt :frown: in jealousy!
Reply 35
davidt
Who else if going to canada besides me?

I might be going there in a couple of yaers for 18 months!!
Reply 36
Hmm...maybe Equatorial Guinea and Sao Tome and Principe :smile:
Im going to Devon. Woo.
Reply 38
an option i want to add i what i am doing

Home, working a full time job till 6th form, lol
Reply 39
If i get my job at legoland then i might not be going away for the whole summer :frown: Russia is what im looking forward to now though.

Latest