The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Markus505
If i get my job at legoland then i might not be going away for the whole summer :frown: Russia is what im looking forward to now though.

ummm whats in russia??
Reply 41
ummmmmm . . . . Yorkshire! :p:
Reply 42
mtbab
ummm whats in russia??

Well we're going on the 27th to the 3rd january, so getting totally hammered on new years, dirt cheap vodka and entry to bars as we'll be 16. It'll be great. Moreover there are a lot of great, nice attractions etc, and its just Russia, never been there it'll be great.
Reply 43
I'd love to go to Russia. If I take a gap year I'll go there; more affordable than Australia. :biggrin:
Reply 44
zhivago
I'd love to go to Russia. If I take a gap year I'll go there; more affordable than Australia. :biggrin:

Yes it is. Will the communist veterans be offended me me playing German music really loud? I mean, i somehow doubt they're best of chums only 18 years after end of cold war.
Reply 45
Yes it is. Will the communist veterans be offended me me playing German music really loud? I mean, i somehow doubt they're best of chums only 18 years after end of cold war.

Do it anyway. Just to piss 'em off. :wink:
Reply 46
zhivago
Do it anyway. Just to piss 'em off. :wink:

Lol dont worry i will,
sherunsaway
Greece. Hoping to come back completely brown.

Ditto..but I'm only going away for 11 days so I don't know if I'll be able to manage it!
Reply 48
xlouisedoll
Ditto..but I'm only going away for 11 days so I don't know if I'll be able to manage it!

Make sure you dont come back looking like something out of the orange winders advert.
Reply 49
borken
where will you be spending your new found freedom away from school?!

Hungary. Budapest, in fact.
When I go to places like Greece, Cyprus, Spain etc, people always think I am a native and start speaking to me in their mother tounge language... Thats cos of my natural olive complexion though. :smile: I'm a quarter German, a quarter Italian and a half English!! How bout that :smile:
Reply 51
Two "working" holidays for me - just got back from Belgium - will be going to NY/Washington for two weeks in late July.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to London with some mates too
Reply 52
LH
Two "working" holidays for me - just got back from Belgium - will be going to NY/Washington for two weeks in late July.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to London with some mates too

Fun fun fun, lucky you.
Reply 53
turkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay here i comeee!!!!!
Reply 54
Not many folk making the trip across the pond to Ireland; eh? :wink:
borken
Not many folk making the trip across the pond to Ireland; eh? :wink:

lol not much over here in Ireland to do :wink: :p: hehe!!!! xoxo
im going sauida arabia

how about that one eyh
qarishahg
im going sauida arabia

how about that one eyh

that woul dbe nice hope ya have a good time :biggrin: xoxo
Reply 58