Turn on thread page Beta

Why can I not reply to the Disestablish the Church thread? watch

ReputationRep:
    I can post elsewhere, but not in that thread!! I just get a timeout message! What is going on?

ReputationRep:
    See I just get this

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/html/sites/uk-learning.net/includes/functions.php on line 2798

How come I can post here though?

ReputationRep:
    Omg this is so annoying. Wtf is going on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    We all seem to be having different problems. :confused: Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    See I just get this

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/html/sites/uk-learning.net/includes/functions.php on line 2798

How come I can post here though?
    The way=not compatibable with Heaven, as you are all followers of Satan.

Therefore you cannot post on it. Renounce your way to hell, and join the path to heaven.

ReputationRep:
    Ok- don't try salvaging your old post.

Re-open a new message reply and retype your post. Hopefully it should work- I've had the same problem before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Tek we're having server busy problems, it aint going to be cured just by you constantly winging about it, clogging the board up with posts moaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    I can post elsewhere, but not in that thread!! I just get a timeout message! What is going on?
    They say "God works in mysterious ways"

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.