Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    limo. Oh Please. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    have you seen the film christine? about that red car/killer. mwahahahaha!

the person that own that car rents it out to people at my old school so they turn up in that !

ReputationRep:
    limo bus!!!

Honestly we had one for year 11 and it was amazing!!! Sooo nice on the inside and all 24 of us got in! Was great. And a good compromise for you and your friends. xx

ReputationRep:
    Ride bareback on white horses

ReputationRep:
    Limos are so tacky now and besides you wanted something different didn't ya?

ReputationRep:
    Go how I wanted to - this scenario:

Music filtered through the air, accompanied by happy laughter and idle chatter. The Prom had started an hour ago, but many people had yet to arrive in their flashy limos packed with friends. The rose lighting gave a soft, becoming look to the hall, blocking out the cares of a troubled world and immersing the students in their private world of talking, drinking and flirting. Suddenly a huge explosion rocked the hall, bricks and mortar crashing in from the ceiling. Brilliant white searchlights beamed in through the jagged, gaping hole in the ceiling, spinning round the hall like disco lights. Ropes fell down from the Helicopter, and armed SAS members slid down, weapons held ready. Amidst the screams and panic entered lil Lee Lee. Sliding down from the SAS helicopter, the SAS men smartly saluted her, waiting in a protective circle at the bottom. "Thank you Sergeant. You and your men can move out now" she told the burly SAS Commander. "Very good Madam" replied the Sergeant, saluting and turning to his men he began giving orders to evacuate. Lil Lee Lee strode forward, her dress still in perfect condition despite the mortar and dust that choked the hall where the SAS had entered, smiling at her friends & colleges as they stared in open-mouthed amazement as the stunned band attempted to strike up another tune, and the SAS departed up the ropes to the Helicopter as quickly as they had come.

Sadly, I didn't have the "proper connections" to do this .

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruman)

Music filtered through the air, accompanied by happy laughter and idle chatter. The Prom had started an hour ago, but many people had yet to arrive in their flashy limos packed with friends. The rose lighting gave a soft, becoming look to the hall, blocking out the cares of a troubled world and immersing the students in their private world of talking, drinking and flirting. Suddenly a huge explosion rocked the hall, bricks and mortar crashing in from the ceiling. Brilliant white searchlights beamed in through the jagged, gaping hole in the ceiling, spinning round the hall like disco lights. Ropes fell down from the Helicopter, and armed SAS members slid down, weapons held ready. Amidst the screams and panic entered lil Lee Lee. Sliding down from the SAS helicopter, the SAS men smartly saluted her, waiting in a protective circle at the bottom. "Thank you Sergeant. You and your men can move out now" she told the burly SAS Commander. "Very good Madam" replied the Sergeant, saluting and turning to his men he began giving orders to evacuate. Lil Lee Lee strode forward, her dress still in perfect condition despite the mortar and dust that choked the hall where the SAS had entered, smiling at her friends & colleges as they stared in open-mouthed amazement as the stunned band attempted to strike up another tune, and the SAS departed up the ropes to the Helicopter as quickly as they had come.

-Saruman
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that's genius! *adds you to rep list*

ReputationRep:

-Saruman
    What about Gandalf?? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Have your dad wear a tux and drive you?!! :eek: Wouldn't that be slightly offensive?

ReputationRep:
    go naked.

ReputationRep:

-Saruman
    Hahaha, repworthy!

Go in a Ambulance :rofl: now that would be amusing!!

-Saruman
    :toofunny: haha :congrats: very very good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    Go in a Ambulance :rofl: now that would be amusing!!
    ooo yeah have them take you into the room on a stretcher and then instantaneously make a full recovery, get up and start dancing

ReputationRep:
    Ambulance? Genius! As for Saruman's suggestion, I'm not sure if the Guildhall would be that pleased about it.............BUT IT'S SO COOL!

ReputationRep:
    i got an M3 so im drivin...hehe...

parachute down. if there is a fragile roof, aim for that.

just remember to pack some plasters.

ReputationRep:
    I arrived in the back of a landrover. Oh Classy

But my friend went in a hurse..

She was alive of course..Her dates father was a funeral director.

ReputationRep:
    One of those hummer limos that you get. We were gonna get one for mine, but then not enough people were willing to pay for it.

ReputationRep:
    What about one of those huge monster trucks?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.