Turn on thread page Beta

I say you walk it!

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to being dropped off a few streets away and then sauntering in with a top hat and cane?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds very Suave indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Rolls Royce... very nice!! Whatever you do don't get one of those ugly stretch Hummers... they're hideous.

ReputationRep:
    Arriving on rollerskates with a top hat tucked under your arm, with your suit jacket swirling behind you is a good way. Providing you can skate though.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...Drive yourself? That's what most people do..Oh wait, driving age is differnt there isn't it... In that case, posh car

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    Being carried by guys dressed as greek/roman slaves
    Hhhheaven!

ReputationRep:
    O.o How about scooters? so 20th century.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to mine on the Tube. How classy am I ?

ReputationRep:
    Its carzy, and you probably wouldn't find one, but one of my mate's dad is a fireman, and the fire service here has a converted Fire engine 'limo' for publicity (its a fire engine thats been gutted out, windows and seats put in) so thats pretty cool. To my yr 11 prom I got a MkII Jaguar (like the one Morse drives) but for my college prom Im borrowing a mates Riley. For the ultimate, and if you can afford the bugger, find something like an Aston Martin DB7, or DB9, or an Austin Healey

ReputationRep:
    My bro is gonna have his prom this friday, and my dad is just gonna bring him over.. but if you want, you can always ride a bus.

ReputationRep:
    Cycle, thats what two of my friends did.

You get some cans of beer, drink them, tie the cans to the back of your bike...then cycle there.

ReputationRep:
    we had someone come in a fire engine... now that was original

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil Lee Lee)
    I went to my Year 11 one by Rolls Royce with a couple of my friends, but this time I wanna do something different.

Any ideas?

I really wanna go by bus, but I'm having trouble convinving my friends!
    how much did it cost???

ReputationRep:
    I went with 5 mates in a 7 seater car. lol.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how much it would cost to set up a parachute drop...

... um, I'm all for being dropped off a few streets away, going for a whisky en route, and sauntering in at a leisurely pace. Alas, I went to mine in a kilt and couldn't really combine that with a top hat and cane.

ReputationRep:
    Limo!!!

I can't wait til my prom next year! Me and my mates are going to get a big hummer limo

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Here is what you do. You need two cars. Preferably both black and big. Get some mates/brothers to dress up in black suits and take the first car. On arriving they get out of the car, take a roll of red carpet from it, and run it from the front door while clearing everyone else out of the way. When they are done they discretely make a phone call and you and your friends come whizzing up in the other car. The guys in the suits open up the doors for you, and off you go up the red carpet. As an added touch have one guy open champagne (or Cava if the budget doesnt stretch that far - but not a supermarket one - please) and pour a tray of glasses for you to take one as you enter.

Yours

Sebastian

ReputationRep:
    i went to my 5th year prom in a rickshaw... damn that was fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebstuart)
    Ok. Here is what you do. You need two cars. Preferably both black and big. Get some mates/brothers to dress up in black suits and take the first car. On arriving they get out of the car, take a roll of red carpet from it, and run it from the front door while clearing everyone else out of the way. When they are done they discretely make a phone call and you and your friends come whizzing up in the other car. The guys in the suits open up the doors for you, and off you go up the red carpet. As an added touch have one guy open champagne (or Cava if the budget doesnt stretch that far - but not a supermarket one - please) and pour a tray of glasses for you to take one as you enter.

Yours

Sebastian
    Wow...Sounds wonderful! :rolleyes: :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.