Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*PinkTeaCozy*~)
    Wow...Sounds wonderful! :rolleyes: :p:
    Of course it does - It was my idea.

ReputationRep:
    I am liking that idea!

ReputationRep:
    Gay indeed!!! lol maybe we're just jealous thou!!

No jokes..... we went in a double decker bus to out formal and it was the best part of the night!! very very funny.... definatly to be tried!!

Hope you really enjoy your night, what colour is ur dress?? (sorry typically girly question!)

ReputationRep:
    It's blue, my Nan made it for me for my Year 11 prom and it still fits and hardly anyone from there went to my sixth form, I'll try and get a picture up for you

ReputationRep:
    Riiiiiight, pic is hosted up! Apologies for really bad pose, honestly it's the least stupid looking one I have! There's one of me waving like a loon getting into the car.........

By the way, there isn't anything up my nose, I have no idea what happened there!

Prom Dress - I Look Like An Idiot!

ReputationRep:
    nice. you sorted out your men in black yet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebby)
    nice. you sorted out your men in black yet?!
    Not yet, but I think we've decided to go by bus now anyway, but we might have to stand up so we don't sit in gum or anything....

ReputationRep:
    Go by bus, and get the bus driver to drop you off at the prom venue, slip him a tenner and I'm sure he won't say no, classiest entrance

ReputationRep:
    The bus stop's across the road from the venue anyway.....

ReputationRep:
    i'm getting my mum to give me a lift...tho i went via limo in 2003

ReputationRep:
    I think my dad's giving us a lift back, but he's threatening to go clubbing next door to where the Ball is...........

ReputationRep:
    We're going by rowing boat!
    The venue is close to the river, so we'll moor up and then stroll up the lawn looking cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    i'm getting my mum to give me a lift...tho i went via limo in 2003
    So you had to redo Sixth Form two years later? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    something original...turn up in a police car if u could get them 2 do that...or in a horse and carriage!

ReputationRep:
    Just walk in...

ReputationRep:
    harley, defiantely a harley!!!

ReputationRep:
    I went in a fire engine! There is this company where i live that has all sorts of wacky transport ideas for weddings, proms and the like! I have to say, turning up to a prom in a fire engine, with flashing lights and a siren really puts the spotlight on your entrance!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    something horrendously expensive and decadent; make an entrance; its your prom and therefore a big moment in your life.

ReputationRep:
    why do some people feel the need to draw attention to themselves?

ReputationRep:
    Go on a vintage motorbike for real cool, or just taxi or ask your dad to drive you (without the tux). Limos are incredibly tacky: they're what chavs consider to be the epitome of glamourous and won't distinguish you from acres of American teens.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.