Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have a great time however you go!

ReputationRep:
    my cousin is goin to hers in a tractor! class. her b/f is a farmers lad, so hes gonna clean up da tractor so its really clean and then they are gonna be driven by her b/f dad in a tux!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    my cousin is goin to hers in a tractor! class. her b/f is a farmers lad, so hes gonna clean up da tractor so its really clean and then they are gonna be driven by her b/f dad in a tux!
    nice

ReputationRep:
    Rolls. Classy but not tacky [cough]Limo[/cough]

ReputationRep:
    I believe that I was the only person not to go to my prom at least with somebody else who I knew. I just got a lift from my mother.

Everybody else took limos except for 2 chavs in a cheap blue van, but frankly Id rather not waste £45

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends is now saying she doesn't want to bus down tomorrow coz she'll "Mess up her hair" and she "won't be able to walk"

Any way of convincing her?

ReputationRep:
    See if anyone near you does these dead cool limos which are actually stretched out VW beetles...I'd love to go in one of those

ReputationRep:
    The Prom is now tomorrow so I don't think we have tinme to hire one......

ReputationRep:
    I came home from the cinema last night and there was a limo broken down on the dual carriageway. She is more likely to mess up her hair in a car than a bus.

ReputationRep:
    It's all over now!

We tried to go by bus but it was too rainy to get the bus stop *cries*

We had to have my friend's mum drive us!

But it was a really good night! We had some people trying to make everyone salsa dance, that was scary

ReputationRep:
    why was it scary? are you especially clumsy?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.