Turn on thread page Beta

santa with sunglasses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    it is christmas soon but apart from looking at my neighburs advent candlesticks I would not have notice it. there is no snow yet! I can not imagine a christmas without snow. how is that? maybe as one with snow, I do not know. the only picture that I get in my head is santa claus in a boat with sunglasses and maybe some dolphins instead of reindeers....

anyway since I live in sweden hopefully it will come soon
    has anyone spend christmas both with and without snow? which one is the best?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    it is christmas soon but apart from looking at my neighburs advent candlesticks I would not have notice it. there is no snow yet! I can not imagine a christmas without snow. how is that? maybe as one with snow, I do not know. the only picture that I get in my head is santa claus in a boat with sunglasses and maybe some dolphins instead of reindeers....

anyway since I live in sweden hopefully it will come soon
    has anyone spend christmas both with and without snow? which one is the best?

Go to Australia and you can spend Christmas day on the beach sunbathing!

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine a christmas with snow - it never snows in cornwall

ReputationRep:
    maybe I do
    I would like to go there some time

ReputationRep:
    where is cornwall, I have never heard of it

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.