Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok....

I'm going to a hen party on Saturday in London. I'm on my gap year working at the moment, so I've got in with a crowd of girls who are all older than me and my social life consists of quite a lot of hen parties, weddings and 30th birthday parties at the moment!

We're going to see Chicago, then on to the Rock Garden restaurant in Covent Garden and into their club afterwards. I think we'll be a group of around 20, and all wearing really cool sparkly hen party T-shirts!

:party:

It's going to be so cool......except for one thing. I've just been looking on their website and it says they are over 21 on Saturday nights. I'm not. Everyone else is. It's an organised do.

Help!

I can usually get into over 21s ok when I go out in Winchester with a group of older people, but usually only by showing cleavage (!) which I won't be on Saturday, and I expect they're much stricter in London than in Winchester!

What would you do? It'll be so embarrassing if I don't get in. I don't want to cause problems for everybody else. On the other hand, I refuse to make my own way back to Waterloo, alone, after quite a few drinks, to catch my train home while everybody else goes to the club. Bear in mind only about 4 or 5 of the girls going are people from work, who I know.

Here's a pic: think they'd let me in? Or would they check everyone's ID?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Susie, you don't exactly look 21 but you can always get in by other ways

ReputationRep:
    Susie, you don't exactly look 21 but you can always get in by other ways
    lol typical!

ReputationRep:
    Like what?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not filthy.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    erm...you look kinda like 16/18? if you wanna get in then try low cut top with smart jeans or trousers with heels.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are... :p: as deceptively innocent as you may look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    I'm not filthy.... :p:
    a little wink, lick of the lips, shake of the behind should do the trick

all with a seductive face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    erm...you look kinda like 16/18? if you wanna get in then try low cut top with smart jeans or trousers with heels.
    I said I can't wear a low-cut top because we're all wearing the t-shirts!

If I could I would.

And 16-18? Really? Give me a break...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    I said I can't wear a low-cut top because we're all wearing the t-shirts!

If I could I would.

And 16-18? Really? Give me a break...
    oh sorry i didnt actully read the post

ReputationRep:
    Do short skirts make you look younger, rather than older? I think sometimes they do.

ReputationRep:
    Fake ID
    >.<

ReputationRep:
    Fake ID doesn't even work in my home town! It's hardly going to work in London. Plus mine says I'm 20. I got it when I was 17.

ReputationRep:
    u could do something with ur makeup.. i'm sure it can be done to make u look older.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mo_jo)
    u could do something with ur makeup.. i'm sure it can be done to make u look older.

try darker eye makeup and less of the natural look (without over doing it!) to make you seem older

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.