Turn on thread page Beta

When will you stop posting here? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffball)
    Given that this is a forum for school/uni age people, and this is represented mainly by the ages of people posting here, at what point do you see youreslf drifting away from this forum onto other things?! Perhaps when you've left uni?
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about something similar to this for a while. What will TSR be like in 10 years time? Will everyone have left or will we have a large number of people in their late 20s/early 30s still posting?

I quit about a week after signing up for about a year then came back about 6 months ago and have been addicted ever since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shyopstv)
    I've been thinking about something similar to this for a while. What will TSR be like in 10 years time? Will everyone have left or will we have a large number of people in their late 20s/early 30s still posting?

I quit about a week after signing up for about a year then came back about 6 months ago and have been addicted ever since
    There would be new people signing up and using this forum from age 13 or 16-19+. Therefore, TSR would be still useful, and there would be an increase number of members.

ReputationRep:
    yeah agree... uni might take up a lot of time!! but who knows?? is there any members that are well above the age of graduating? although i suppose there are always mature students!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffball)
    Given that this is a forum for school/uni age people, and this is represented mainly by the ages of people posting here, at what point do you see youreslf drifting away from this forum onto other things?! Perhaps when you've left uni?
    Not for quite some time :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think with most things people just drift away from stuff. I hadn't been on here for a few weeks recently but now I'm coming back on all the time.

ReputationRep:
    well I only just joined a short while ago, and I quit school on Tuesday, and am definitely not going to uni this year and don't know about this year - so who knows how long i'll be addicted or how long i'll stick in here?

ReputationRep:
    on that front, read I WILL BE QUITTING school on Tuesday, not that I HAVE already quit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    I think with most things people just drift away from stuff. I hadn't been on here for a few weeks recently but now I'm coming back on all the time.
    i only come on here for something to read when i'm bored

ReputationRep:
    i come on here all the time and i wont till i get very bored of getting letched through a letterbox

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even a student so I don't see why I wouldn't post here.

ReputationRep:
    when i dont have time... i mean im on exam leave i post more but then during term time i post less

ReputationRep:
    when the proverbial pigs sprout wings and soar off into the sunset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    when the proverbial pigs sprout wings and soar off into the sunset.
    Well, the pig is likely to be here for a long time yet methinks, so you have a long wait.

When i get sick of you all, run out of things to say or forget i actually post here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    September probably,hopefuly, maybe,maybe not,meh whatever......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bouncy)
    When i get sick of you all, run out of things to say or forget i actually post here :rolleyes:
    Mwah u r funny

ReputationRep:
    when im not a student anymore

ReputationRep:
    when i've got bored/gone on holiday and forgotten about it/found something new to do/got too much work to do.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow. When my PC goes East while I go South.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2005
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.