Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    alrite, im so bored!..............see i still cant think of anything to say!(without being rude!)anyone want to start up a conversation about something?(everything i bring up always has something to do with *sex* which i cant anymore!whoops!sorry to all the people i offended with that one! so..... xXx

ReputationRep:
    Conversations always end up talking about sex, so if we start talking about sex maybe we'll end up talking about something else!

ReputationRep:
    OK...... I like sex :rolleyes:

Welll I'm off to the pub, good luck finding something to talk about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    alrite, im so bored!..............see i still cant think of anything to say!(without being rude!)anyone want to start up a conversation about something?(everything i bring up always has something to do with *sex* which i cant anymore!whoops!sorry to all the people i offended with that one! so..... xXx
    i thought you were leaving this forum?! *i have no self-restraint either*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    OK...... I like sex :rolleyes:

Welll I'm off to the pub, good luck finding something to talk about!
    right i had a conversation with one of my teachers about whether he believes the stars control our destiny's and showed me a book about this and this theory abot people's dates of their birthdays(cant explain it tried to before but couldnt explain it properly!)do you think this could be true and our lives are controlled by something lie the stars!

ReputationRep:
    right i had a conversation with one of my teachers about whether he believes the stars control our destiny's and showed me a book about this and this theory abot people's dates of their birthdays(cant explain it tried to before but couldnt explain it properly!)do you think this could be true and our lives are controlled by something lie the stars!

No because then everyone with that birthday should in theory have the same life. It's like star signs. If you read your horoscope are you supposed to believe that every gemini is going to have exactly the same day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    If you want some interest, go and look at the cleverest thing in the world thread. I would say this because I created it, as God did to Earth.
    In fact it was the big bang, in fact it was captain planet, in fact it was the crab people.

There, I hope that has stimulated some conversation, the usual suspect of science vs religion.

ReputationRep:
    Good topic though! Suprised it wasn't about sex, unless the stars control our sex lives!

ReputationRep:

No I think its a pile of rubbish.

Why cant you talk about sex anymore. Its one of your natural drives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    No I think its a pile of rubbish.

Why cant you talk about sex anymore. Its one of your natural drives.
    Talk about sex all you want!

ReputationRep:
    All the stuff about stars is basically nonsense.

Proof:

A research of 100,000 people in a country charted their birth and their fortunes in later life. Find no correlation between dates of birth / stars position and fortunes.

Its like saying, oh Ive got a dog, so my child must be strong. Its all BS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    i meant i was going as in for the night because i was going home from school! hehe! whoops!

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not, in terms of astrology.

Obviously though, Sol has rather a large impact on our lives... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Good topic though! Suprised it wasn't about sex, unless the stars control our sex lives!
    well you never know!

ReputationRep:
    well you never know!

If they do then my stars must be in the wrong place all the damn time!

ReputationRep:
    If they do then my stars must be in the wrong place all the damn time!
    if the thing that he told me was true then this is how it works my birthday is the 26th of june and them two numbers add up together to make 8 dont they! well everydate has to do this to make a single digit say its the 19th well that would be 2 and so on! well then you read about this is a book. it might sound really stupid but everything it said about my character and the way i am, to the very basic stuff like me feeling uncomfortable in light coloured clothes! its really weird! xXx

ReputationRep:
    if the thing that he told me was true then this is how it works my birthday is the 26th of june and them two numbers add up together to make 8 dont they! well everydate has to do this to make a single digit say its the 19th well that would be 2 and so on! well then you read about this is a book. it might sound really stupid but everything it said about my character and the way i am, to the very basic stuff like me feeling uncomfortable in light coloured clothes! its really weird! xXx

I'm 20th August. What does it say about me?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20th August. What does it say about me?
    i dont know because i havnt got the books!hes photocopying a few pages tommorow! i will put them on here!i know it sounds weird but it was weird when i read it!

ReputationRep:
    like me feeling uncomfortable in light coloured clothes! its really weird! xXx
    why do you feel uncomfortable in light coloured clothes?

ReputationRep:
    i dont know!i dont rally believe in it and i know that its probably coincedence but i just thought it was interesting!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.