Turn on thread page Beta

is my friend using me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi i go to the same college as my friend and she never takes a bag so i have to carry her files in my bag (usually bout 1 a day) i know this is just a favour but recently shes really hurt her arm (through fighting)and so cant write. i do feel sorry 4 her but wot shes wants me to do is type her coursework up for her tonight which is about 4 pages but ive also got my own to do as well. the thing that annoys me though is that shes going out drinking tonight while im typing up her coursework that shes written wiv her left hand lol. Am i being to soft wiv her or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    hi i go to the same college as my friend and she never takes a bag so i have to carry her files in my bag (usually bout 1 a day) i know this is just a favour but recently shes really hurt her arm (through fighting)and so cant write. i do feel sorry 4 her but wot shes wants me to do is type her coursework up for her tonight which is about 4 pages but ive also got my own to do as well. the thing that annoys me though is that shes going out drinking tonight while im typing up her coursework that shes written wiv her left hand lol. Am i being to soft wiv her or not

Yep. She can type, and carry folders. She has two hands doesn't she!

ReputationRep:
    Call her around to your house and ask her to dictate the notes to you so you can type them up faster. If she won't come to your house because she's going drinking, then she's obviously using you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    You are being used, face to the fact. She is going out with her "cool" friends whilst using you as a dirt scraper. Advice: Mess up her coursework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    She has extenuating circumstances, surely she can get an extension?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    She has extenuating circumstances, surely she can get an extension?
    That is true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You are being used, face to the fact. She is going out with her "cool" friends whilst using you as a dirt scraper. Advice: Mess up her coursework.
    lol i actually agree with you on that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol i actually agree with you on that...
    So you should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    So you should.
    i lied. i dont agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Yep. She can type, and carry folders. She has two hands doesn't she!
    well no shes only got 1 hand at mo lol coz shes hurt it. but b4 this when she had 2 hands i carried her folders in my bag coz she doesnt like bringing bags since shes hurt her hand shes written her coursework wiv left hand (coz right id damaged) but wants me to type it all up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    Ditch that zero and get yourself a hero!

She is using you, you regard her as a friend but now she is your enemy.

Actually keep your friends close and your enemies closer, one day you shall rise up and drop the sword of demicles upon her head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    since shes hurt her hand shes written her coursework wiv left hand but wants me to type it all up

If she can write with her left hand then she can type with her left hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i lied. i dont agree.
    What so you actually agree that her "mate" is her true friend adn is soooooo ill that she cannot use her nad at all? Hell I've broken my hand and can still use a keyboard. I hate to see your friends.

ReputationRep:
    i think you should ask your friend why she expects you to carry around her stuff?ask her if she thinks that this is fair if you do the same to her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    What so you actually agree that her "mate" is her true friend adn is soooooo ill that she cannot use her nad at all? Hell I've broken my hand and can still use a keyboard. I hate to see your friends.
    i wouldnt like you to see my friends anyway. If you did,id warn them beforehand..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i wouldnt like you to see my friends anyway. If you did,id warn them beforehand..
    Yes, to let them know that you would be free to carry their files.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Ditch that zero and get yourself a hero!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Call her around to your house and ask her to dictate the notes to you so you can type them up faster. If she won't come to your house because she's going drinking, then she's obviously using you.
    I agree. Tell her you can't read her writing so you can't do it ,and if she still wants to go out then that's her problem. You can't please everyone all the time and you shouldn't have to put yourself out trying.

ReputationRep:
    the thing is though weve known each other for ages but never hung about wiv each other really until college. we do talk and have a laugh but its just that she lends a lot of money and asks a lot of favours. if i asked her for a favour she wud do it 4 me coz she has in the past, shed just complain a bit lol. the main thing that annoys me is that even b4 she hurt her arm she cud neva be bothered to bring a bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes, to let them know that you would be free to carry their files.
    no,to let them know that you're a pathetic old fool.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.