Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you are gonna type her notes then you'd better get too it instead of wasting time on here!

ReputationRep:
    Some people are just selfish a*seholes who dont consider others. Maybe she doesn't think you care that you have to carry her bag and type her stuff. I know its difficult to tell somebody like this that what they are asking of you is too much but one day it'll piss you off that much that you will have big fight and never speal again. Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    the thing is though weve known each other for ages but never hung about wiv each other really until college. we do talk and have a laugh but its just that she lends a lot of money and asks a lot of favours. if i asked her for a favour she wud do it 4 me coz she has in the past, shed just complain a bit lol.
    hello listen to what there saying and stop making excuses for her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776's sig)
    "Go away you ignorant ass."
    Infin.

Ahem!
    If you are going to quote me get it right, it's...
    Now begone with you, you ignorant ass!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Ahem!
    If you are going to quote me get it right, it's...
    Now begone with you, you ignorant ass!
    lo infin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    If you are gonna type her notes then you'd better get too it instead of wasting time on here!
    u know ure right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lo infin
    Much better!

ReputationRep:
    I kind of went through this and in the end I just started spending time with other friends and avoiding the 'user'. Eventually he got the message that what he was doing was costing him a loyal friend and he saw sense. If you tell her to '**** off' that might be it as far as being her friend goes for good.

ReputationRep:
    Do you wanna be friends with me? (You sound like a nice person I could take advantage of)

ReputationRep:
    so will any1 think its nasty if i type up her stuff but make a few mistakes lol (even if she has hurt her arm - its in a sling by da way)
    thing is she wants me to copy 2 passages out a textbook as part of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    she wants me to copy 2 passages out a textbook as part of it

tsk tsk. Plagerism!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    so will any1 think its nasty if i type up her stuff but make a few mistakes lol (even if she has hurt her arm - its in a sling by da way)
    So what she can write with her left hand=she can type with it.
    She can afford to drink with her mates=she doesnt respect the time you are putting into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    tsk tsk. Plagerism!
    lol i suppose it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    Don't go that route, if you are that bothered at the thought of doing it for her, just don't do it. Tell her you have to get your own done or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    So Emmz, have you come to a decision yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    I dont think its really fair to type it wrongly. That doesnt really address the problem it just creates a different one. Whats her phone number I'll have a word with her!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    . Whats her phone number I'll have a word with her!!!! :mad:

lol.

ReputationRep:
    do your work first, if you have any time after then do wha you can on her work. if you dont finish it explain that you had your own work to do and say you are willing to help her if she dictates while you type. she cant (or shouldnt) get stroppy with you really.

ReputationRep:
    You could say you have a pair of lips she should kiss but you're sitting on them at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    there is always a limit to what you can offer help to your friend and what you get out of it. If she is a genuine friend , trustworthy and etc .. perhaps you can help her out BUT typing 4 pages of a coursework is too much.... maybe next time you could give an excuse!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.