Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im hopefully goning to MMU in september to do law
    Yeah anyway, i havn't received any confirmation of acceptance for accomdation whatsoever! just wanted to know if anyone else's accomdation is sorted out (hence the title lol). Because i've heard people say that they have their rooms allocated already :confused:

Did you get your first choice?
    How much is your accom for the year
    (anything else accomdation related you may think i need to know?

thanks 'taya

ReputationRep:
    Mine is all sorted. I got into Pollock(Edinburgh) which is good but im slightly miffed that I didnt get en suite.
    Accom is only £3700 for the year and thats catered.

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my accommodation forms to Swansea weeks ago, but I was told by them that rooms won't be allocated until after results day.

I guess I'll find out then whether I've managed to bag the ever elusive en-suite!

ReputationRep:
    it really depends on the uni, some sort you out now and osme wait til after results so they know the exact numbers. i won't hear from Nottingham until after results. xx

ReputationRep:
    My application is at Edinburgh, but it won't even be considered until/if my offer's unconditional. Basically, assuming I get in after my results, they'll allocate me accommodation. Now, it's just gathering dust.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the uni sent me all the accommodations stuff and I've sent my forms off, but apparently they don't allocate the rooms until they know the A-Level results in August... I already have my results though and meet the conditional offer, wonder if they'll allocate me before that (hopefully giving me my first choice - not single en-suite, lol, my first choice is a triple room self catered) . I really hope I get a triple or if not then at least a cheap twin...
    If I get my first choice it'll cost me a bit over 2000 pounds a year.

ReputationRep:
    i sent my application for accomodation of in feburary but i still have to wait till end of july to here where ill b even tho i have an unconditional which seems abit silly! i just wana know where il b living!

ReputationRep:
    ooh and i thoguht it was just me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Latayah)
    ooh and i thoguht it was just me!
    nah, I don't think you have any need to worry.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.