Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just sat my Maths mocks yesturday and Science...

Math - AQA 2 hrs
    Science - 45 min double award

i also did

science - 1hr 30 min Triple science award

the science one was taking the mickey.... a- level stuff they are.... =/ couldnt answer a question about ribosomes... or mRNA...

Mod Expression: Language please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flaze)
    Just sat my Maths mocks yesturday and Science...

Math - AQA 2 hrs
    Science - 45 min double award

i also did

science - 1hr 30 min Triple science award

the science one was taking the mickey.... a- level stuff they are.... =/ couldnt answer a question about ribosomes... or mRNA...
    Don't worry too much everyone messes up their mocks to an extent. But that's the whole point, to learn how to tackle examinations.

Mod Expression Edit: Watch the language, we know that we don't like having mocks this time of year, but sadly it isn't an excuse

ReputationRep:
    i know.. but my mum, they take it serious..... ;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flaze)
    i know.. but my mum, they take it serious..... ;(
    Then think how pleased she'll be when you do better after months of revision in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    The Maths took the biscuit - Quite easy with all the number and probabilty stuff at the start...

Get to the end and theres 3 pages odd of tagents and angles of all shapes and sizes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    The Maths took the biscuit - Quite easy with all the number and probabilty stuff at the start...

Get to the end and theres 3 pages odd of tagents and angles of all shapes and sizes :rolleyes:
    thats wot mine woz like!

ReputationRep:
    awww thanx!!!! ill keep me stats updated!! if i need help i hope ill find answers on this! also good luck to my fellow year 11s!

got a D.T exam tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    had english lang (failed) and history (dont no if my answers were acyually relevant to the questions but hey!) 2day, dt and pe 2moro y do we need 2 hours for maths?! i had 2 sit the dying of boredom for an hour 1/4 y cant we just leave when we've finished??! y??

ReputationRep:
    its called exam condition..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.