Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing RS at A-Level? I'm hoping to do thiscourse and was wondering ho many others on this forum are considering soing it. At Present, my schoolhave 3 people doing it at AS Level this year, so we're hoping for a simular number nextyear, so that the school definiately agree to run it again.

Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I AM!!! well as long as i get a B in GCSE which hopefully i will. Theres a good intake at my school with usually two classes doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shauncouldstone)
    Anyone doing RS at A-Level? I'm hoping to do thiscourse and was wondering ho many others on this forum are considering soing it. At Present, my schoolhave 3 people doing it at AS Level this year, so we're hoping for a simular number nextyear, so that the school definiately agree to run it again.

Anyone else?
    my sister done the course 2 years ago in my school we do Matthew's gospel, the shroud and the reformation and well my sister said to me its an awful word-load for the course....i personally wouldnt take it on but that is just my thoughts....but good luck if you do xoxo

ReputationRep:
    for sure, sh it makes you think about the world and that, easy as f if u ask me..how would it work with 3 people? that would be well good. also is a level rs actually useful, cos i might do it cos im good at it and will pass easy as fork...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BadlikeYaz buff)
    for sure, sh it makes you think about the world and that, easy as f if u ask me..how would it work with 3 people? that would be well good. also is a level rs actually useful, cos i might do it cos im good at it and will pass easy as fork...
    and this is comin from a fella who said GCSE's weren't as important as football you have got to be kidding me.... RE may be easy for GCSE and so might other subjects but as soon as you go into AS its a whole different system, its twice as hard as GCSE and a harder word-load so dont count ur chickens before they hatch!

p.s. a class can work with 3 people yeah cause thats how many was in my music class. xoxo

ReputationRep:
    "and this is comin from a fella who said GCSE's weren't as important as football "

do you disagree with this statement? if so state why...

ReputationRep:
    "and this is comin from a fella who said GCSE's weren't as important as football "

do you disagree with this statement? if so state why...
    have you not received enough warnings about hijacking threads? of course I bloody disagree with it, if you are looking to go to University firstly you would need A levels - and to do A levels you must have GCSE's not particularly in that subject but at least 4 GCSE's to get to do a course.....catch yourself on! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    "have you not received enough warnings about hijacking threads?"

who mentioned football? not me, check yourself...

"if you are looking to go to University firstly you would need A levels - and to do A levels you must have GCSE's not particularly in that subject but at least 4 GCSE's to get to do a course"

no sh*t sherlock.

I destroyed gcses( all be it with c's in science do to my crapness, and a crap first maths paper). but the point is i will also destroy a levels, fo sure...

ReputationRep:
    I destroyed gcses( all be it with c's in science do to my crapness, and a crap first maths paper). but the point is i will also destroy a levels, fo sure...
    omg dont make me laugh even harder, destroyin GCSE's? going on like that?you are such a hypocrite, a lot of courses you might not even be accepted on with C's I know personally that you aren't allowed to do Sociology without a B or above in English, so you're technically not destroying anything except your own future....people like you who go on like they are really something need to realise a lot of people on this forum actually do work and with an attitude like yours it doesnt help things along, so why dont you just go and idolise your footballers and give us all a break because all you are is fake to be honest xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I want to do it but it isn't classed as a mickey mouse subject by unis is it?? I'd have to do Johns gospel the longest one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button16)
    I want to do it but it isn't classed as a mickey mouse subject by unis is it?? I'd have to do Johns gospel the longest one!
    nah i dont think it is button xoxo

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.