Turn on thread page Beta

Work For Interior Design Students And Graduates watch

ReputationRep:
    Good evening,

My name is James Aubrey and I am a business developer for a UK based company who help people to sell their homes. As you may well know most people don't realise that their own taste is not suitble to others which slows down the selling process, and part of our service is to re-design the main rooms in their home in order to make a better impression and sell the house sooner.

Hence a number of positions available for interior designers to work on a self employed basis with our company. At the moment I am just testing the water in terms of designers and was wondering what your situation was. Even if you are still studying/learning interior design and thought it may be good for you to receive some work whilst studying? Pay and availability are something I will talk about later but for now, I want to know if you would have time to work on a part time basis if the company was right for you?

Please reply to the address below as soon as you can so that I can get an idea of the response from yourself and the other students who will receive this e-mail. If you are interested then you will receive more details about the company and the arrangments over the next few days. We will have plenty of work available once I have all the feedback from the designers.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

James Aubrey
    [email protected]
    Business Developement Manager
    HOMEHELP UK

ReputationRep:
    Hello

We do a full house doctor service (I'm an Englisg designer living on the Gold Coast). This is for estate agents desperate to sell unglamorous houses.
    Our web site is www.beautiful-rooms.com/index.htm.
    We have an online House Doctor service if that is something you might be interested in. All you have to do is send photos, and I'll send you a full list of how to change the look of the offending house straight to your computer.
    I have a UK business account. All you do is pay the fee directly and way we go. Huge success here.

Aurora Fox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesnestor2003)
    Good evening,

My name is James Aubrey and I am a business developer for a UK based company who help people to sell their homes. As you may well know most people don't realise that their own taste is not suitble to others which slows down the selling process, and part of our service is to re-design the main rooms in their home in order to make a better impression and sell the house sooner.

Hence a number of positions available for interior designers to work on a self employed basis with our company. At the moment I am just testing the water in terms of designers and was wondering what your situation was. Even if you are still studying/learning interior design and thought it may be good for you to receive some work whilst studying? Pay and availability are something I will talk about later but for now, I want to know if you would have time to work on a part time basis if the company was right for you?

Please reply to the address below as soon as you can so that I can get an idea of the response from yourself and the other students who will receive this e-mail. If you are interested then you will receive more details about the company and the arrangments over the next few days. We will have plenty of work available once I have all the feedback from the designers.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

James Aubrey
    [email protected]
    Business Developement Manager
    HOMEHELP UK

ReputationRep:
    scam........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    scam........
    This is a well freeky thread! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hello

My name is Eve and I am the owner of a world wide organisation that tries to improve the lives of bunny rabbits...As you know, we love rabbits here at Rabbits INC. and we devote our lives to saving the fluffy bunny.

Today we have an offer set only for UKL students. We have a traineeship with our company in raising fluffy bunnies. We want smart, enthusiastic people who have a like and respect of the noble fluffy bunny.

All you have to do is pay 6,000,000 pounds into our swiss bank acount and we will get you started!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hello

My name is Eve and I am the owner of a world wide organisation that tries to improve the lives of bunny rabbits...As you know, we love rabbits here at Rabbits INC. and we devote our lives to saving the fluffy bunny.

Today we have an offer set only for UKL students. We have a traineeship with our company in raising fluffy bunnies. We want smart, enthusiastic people who have a like and respect of the noble fluffy bunny.

All you have to do is pay 6,000,000 pounds into our swiss bank acount and we will get you started!
    Pick me, pick me!

ReputationRep:
    first you must deposit your 6,000,000 pounds in our swiss bank account. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    first you must deposit your 6,000,000 pounds in our swiss bank account. :cool:
    Um...Okay done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Um...Okay done.
    muhahahahaha sucker! We are scam masters, like the people above. Youll never see your traineeship or your money again!!!!

ReputationRep:
    muhahahahaha sucker! We are scam masters, like the people above. Youll never see your traineeship or your money again!!!!
    :eek: Nooooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    :eek: Nooooooooooooooo!
    Thought you'd gone to bed Oh i see - your waiting for me

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.