Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    omg, it is like everyone in my family cannot stick to times!! My cousin was meant to be coming round coz he wanted to use the internet for something about his uni. He was meant to be here an hour ago. :hmpf: It really annoys me when this happens. So, am i alone on this or does everyone else know people who are bad time keepers?

Disclaimer: Any sarcastic results from timeofyourlife about how i tried to turn it into a discussion at the end will result in a brick throwing contest

i hate people who turnup late.

ive also just ordered a pallet of bricks.

ReputationRep:
    i live in ireland. the irish ALWAYS turn up late. i hate it. i'm english.

ReputationRep:
    My parents are terrrible time keepers. They are late for everything, especially my father. My aunts and uncles are also quite bad but my grandparents are always nicely on time.

I myself am not bad at all. I get worried about being late so I'm usually early

ReputationRep:
    Only my sister really is late, but I hate being late or having to wait for other people, I'm always places at least 15 minutes before I have to be

ReputationRep:
    We have a five minute rule, which means people say they want everyone to be ready at 10 past, when really it's quarter past. That whay when everyone's 5 minutes late, you're really on time.

ReputationRep:
    We tried that, but it doesn't work in our house

ReputationRep:
    We awere all late (including my sister, the bride) for my big sis' wedding. :rofl: it was hilarious

ReputationRep:
    5 minutes = 25 minutes for my family

ReputationRep:
    welll, all our watches in the house is about 15minutes fast

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.