C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zero_Gravity91
I just figured getting a head start would be better. :redface:

At least it's interest-free! :tongue:

Haha! Also, EXO Overdose!! :biggrin:
Original post by Heptapus
Haha! Also, EXO Overdose!! :biggrin:

Definitely! Just be careful of your purchases, or else you will drown yourself in debt. :rolleyes:
Original post by zero_Gravity91
Definitely! Just be careful of your purchases, or else you will drown yourself in debt. :rolleyes:

I tried streaming the EXO comeback, but it wouldn't work :'(

So I downloaded Howl's Moving Castle and I am now watching it in Cantonese :')
Hi there, I'm pretty new to tsr but am glad to find this thread! I am absolutely loving Overdose btw! And I have to agree that while Exo is pretty awesome I think SuJu comes first :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hmushy
Hi there, I'm pretty new to tsr but am glad to find this thread! I am absolutely loving Overdose btw! And I have to agree that while Exo is pretty awesome I think SuJu comes first :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you understand the korean or subtitles? :biggrin:
Subtitles for me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hmushy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you go to SS5 London???

What do you think of Swing? I opened my Swing package yesterday lsgkhkjhgs itissobeautiful
I didn't get the chance to go but I WANTED TO SO BAD! But alas I was low on finds during that time :frown: . I've not heard any stuff by swing, there are so many bands it gets difficult to keep up but judging by your fangirling coming through the screen I bet they're pretty good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hmushy
I didn't get the chance to go but I WANTED TO SO BAD! But alas I was low on finds during that time :frown: . I've not heard any stuff by swing, there are so many bands it gets difficult to keep up but judging by your fangirling coming through the screen I bet they're pretty good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? I meant Swing by Super Junior M!
Ah yes I see, yes I am loving swing too! The energy that just flows from that song its so jfhskdhsh it's just great! I'm fangirling all over the place now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hmushy
Ah yes I see, yes I am loving swing too! The energy that just flows from that song its so jfhskdhsh it's just great! I'm fangirling all over the place now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! The poster is pretty sexy too :sexface:
my walls are running out of space, I have so many posters on them. :nooo: :sexface:
does anyone here like morning musume (or any of h!p) too? Their singles have been so good recently :smile:
Reply 2373
Original post by tegami
does anyone here like morning musume (or any of h!p) too? Their singles have been so good recently :smile:

Yes! Only just got into them really, I really liked Brainstorming and then everything after that. :smile:
I've listened to like one song each from Berryz and Juice but haven't spent time on them yet. :colondollar:
Original post by Furandesu
Ahh I'm glad a post like this has been made xD

i can't get catellena from orange caramel out of my head xD

also Kyary's songs are addictive!

Original post by tegami

Do you understand korean or subtitles? :biggrin:
Original post by kumon
Do you understand korean or subtitles? :biggrin:

Subtitles xD but I know a couple of Korean words (as you probably know, you get to pick them up pretty fast listening to music xD ) and I self taught myself some Japanese so ~
Original post by Furandesu
Subtitles xD but I know a couple of Korean words (as you probably know, you get to pick them up pretty fast listening to music xD ) and I self taught myself some Japanese so ~

That's something I noticed myself too! :smile: You really do pick it up quite quickly. I surprised myself when I was sat down watching some anime and realised something had been translated incorectly. Glad to see like-minded people:biggrin:. And after about 400 episodes of one piece I'm pretty sure I was bound to pick something up :tongue:
Original post by hmushy
That's something I noticed myself too! :smile: You really do pick it up quite quickly. I surprised myself when I was sat down watching some anime and realised something had been translated incorectly. Glad to see like-minded people:biggrin:. And after about 400 episodes of one piece I'm pretty sure I was bound to pick something up :tongue:

I love that though, that we're so involved it feels like we're party of the show xD it's as if we know how that character is really feeling :3

One piece is one of those animes that really shouldn't been missed but because of the length I'm not sure whether I should start watching it from the beginning or later episodes xD what would you recommend?

I'm currently watching Cat God :3
I know what you mean, I felt the same way when I thought about starting it since there were about 600 and some episodes but I don't regret starting at #1 in the slightest. In fact I think I would've regretted if I didn't. Don't miss out, start from ep1 because there's so much character development that just keeps building until you reach a point where you understand the heartache or joy that they would feel at certain points in their story.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you watch subs or dubs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest