The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

goldenGAZE
Hi guys

I'm a bit of a Kpop fan myself haha. I absolutely adore The Wonder Girls because they were my first Kpop group and were so different compared to anything else i had ever seen or heard (kinda left a deep impression on me). I also like After School because well...they're HOT.

Anyways, have you guys seen 2NE1's latest MV. Not sure what i think about the song however i love the randomness of the MV. CL is pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKTHXDImvMU

P.S I've been stalking this thread for a while and gotta say thanks to whoever posted the ONEWAY MV, I've been addicted to that song all week.

Welcome! I'm glad that we have a stalker on our hands...so we could pull more members into this thread! :yep:

I like 2NE1...but I think there are other groups that should be stated here as well. :smile:
Thanks guys for the warm welcomes ^^.

I use to be a Jrock fan at first until i discovered Kpop around 2007. I pretty much like exploring with many different types of music. This thread is great, i've learn't about many new artist.
goldenGAZE
Thanks guys for the warm welcomes ^^.

I use to be a Jrock fan at first until i discovered Kpop around 2007. I pretty much like exploring with many different types of music. This thread is great, i've learn't about many new artist.

Ah...how about J-Pop? :smile:

Well...the purpose of this thread is to expand one's knowledge of C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop, so it's a good way to know more artists. :yes:
Reply 263
Muhahaha. I had no idea this thread existed! Currently, I'm really into Jane Zhang!

I luuuuuuuve Jane!
JiangYu
Muhahaha. I had no idea this thread existed! Currently, I'm really into Jane Zhang!

I luuuuuuuve Jane!

Welcome! :smile:

Please feel free to add any more songs that you want to share with us!
Reply 265
Awesome! I'm going to Link to Jane's newest album (in Youtube format). It's sooooo awesome:

01 - Intro

02 - 熱

03 - 我相信

04 - 就這樣好了

05 - I do

06 - 如果這就是愛情

07 - 快活

08 - 辦不到

09 - 低嗨

10 - I don't wanna pray

11 - 我們都辜負了愛

12 - 需要你

13 - 木蘭星

14 - 朝思暮想

This is Jane's fourth studio album. It's not her best but it's pretty damn good!

Here she is on Oprah (with Simon Cowell) making her American debut - I love her voice, she's known for being a Whistle Register!

The song she sang on Oprah is from her 3rd album. The album is called 張靚穎@音樂, the song is called 我的音樂讓我說.
JiangYu
Awesome! I'm going to Link to Jane's newest album (in Youtube format). It's sooooo awesome:

01 - Intro

02 - 熱

03 - 我相信

04 - 就這樣好了

05 - I do

06 - 如果這就是愛情

07 - 快活

08 - 辦不到

09 - 低嗨

10 - I don't wanna pray

11 - 我們都辜負了愛

12 - 需要你

13 - 木蘭星

14 - 朝思暮想

This is Jane's fourth studio album. It's not her best but it's pretty damn good!

Here she is on Oprah (with Simon Cowell) making her American debut - I love her voice, she's known for being a Whistle Register!

The song she sang on Oprah is from her 3rd album. The album is called 張靚穎@音樂, the song is called 我的音樂讓我說.

Thank you for sharing this with us! I really appreciate it!
Reply 267
Here are some more Jane songs from some of her albums:

Dream Party from the album Update - same album as 給不起的愛 - linked above (You need good speakers to hear the bass or try headphones)

日落大道 from the album Update

Your song from the album Update

Yalta from the album Update

Jane has such a killer RnB voice. I love her whistle registers!

花開的聲音 from the album 張靚穎@音樂

是我 from the album 張靚穎@音樂

靠近你 from the album 張靚穎@音樂

She's so versatile - love her so much!
JiangYu
Here are some more Jane songs from some of her albums:

Dream Party from the album Update - same album as 給不起的愛 - linked above (You need good speakers to hear the bass or try headphones)

日落大道 from the album Update

Your song from the album Update

Yalta from the album Update

Jane has such a killer RnB voice. I love her whistle registers!

花開的聲音 from the album 張靚穎@音樂

是我 from the album 張靚穎@音樂

靠近你 from the album 張靚穎@音樂

She's so versatile - love her so much!

Hey! Thanks for sharing :biggrin: I've never come across her before. She sounds good!
Reply 269
No problems! Check out her newest album, "Believe in Jane" linked to above. I can't believe you've never heard of her! She's like the most famous person to come out of Mandopop Market from China (not Taiwan) - GEM deserves some credit but I don't cite her as Mandopop as much as I do Cantopop.
Jane is a talented singer - best there is for voice atm and with her vocal range, she is an accomplished singer. She's also a lyricist having penned the lyrics to both "Believe" and "I Do", linked to above. Jane is also the girl who sang on Lee Hom's heartbeat. I recommend you download 我相信, Update and then 張靚穎@音樂.

Here's her singing Cantonese (Teresa cover):

SNSD's Run Devil Run:

Ke$ha's Run Devil Run (original):

I think they are both pretty good! :smile:
Original post by &#37011
SNSD's Run Devil Run:

:biggrin: Daaaark concept. They're so different in that video.
Original post by &#37011
SNSD's Run Devil Run:

Definitely like this song...although it isn't as popular as I thought. Maybe I should wait for a few weeks before it gets popular.
Any new songs lately?
zero_Gravity91
Any new songs lately?

Hmmm... well this has been out for a week: After School - BANG!

SHINee's latest song is for a drama:

G-Dragon's remix of Heartbreaker with Flo Rida!!!:

Lee Hyori's new song (a lil bit creepy):

The clown's supposed to represent her ex-boyfriend and Lee Hyori's there to haunt him from breaking her heart... 0_0

Secret's new song "Magic":

Original post by &#37011
Hmmm... well this has been out for a week: After School - BANG!

SHINee's latest song is for a drama:

G-Dragon's remix of Heartbreaker with Flo Rida!!!:

Lee Hyori's new song (a lil bit creepy):

The clown's supposed to represent her ex-boyfriend and Lee Hyori's there to haunt him from breaking her heart... 0_0

Secret's new song "Magic":

Thanks for the new songs!

I have a few on my sleeves:

Supreme Team - Step Up

Rain - Love Song

T-ara - I'm Really Hurt (pt.1)

zero_Gravity91
Thanks for the new songs!

I have a few on my sleeves:

Supreme Team - Step Up

Rain - Love Song

T-ara - I'm Really Hurt (pt.1)

HAHAH wicked. OMGOSH!
i love T-ARA! thanks for posting. gonna put it on my ipod now :wink:
Reply 277
goldenGAZE
Hi guys

I'm a bit of a Kpop fan myself haha. I absolutely adore The Wonder Girls because they were my first Kpop group and were so different compared to anything else i had ever seen or heard (kinda left a deep impression on me). I also like After School because well...they're HOT.

Anyways, have you guys seen 2NE1's latest MV. Not sure what i think about the song however i love the randomness of the MV. CL is pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKTHXDImvMU

P.S I've been stalking this thread for a while and gotta say thanks to whoever posted the ONEWAY MV, I've been addicted to that song all week.

Heya,

Just can across this comment when I clicked this thread, and OMG! So into K-Pop atm. 2NE1 is a personal fav, but it's Big Bang all the way :3
However, I'm a fan of J-Pop and C-Pop too :tongue:
dangnency
Heya,

Just can across this comment when I clicked this thread, and OMG! So into K-Pop atm. 2NE1 is a personal fav, but it's Big Bang all the way :3
However, I'm a fan of J-Pop and C-Pop too :tongue:

YAY! 2ne1 is so cool!!! a really funky and different girl band, compared to the typical girly girl bands out there (tho i still like some of the girly ones too) xDD
AND I LOVE BB TOO!

I barely listen to any J-pop. recommend any? =)
Reply 279
Original post by &#37011
YAY! 2ne1 is so cool!!! a really funky and different girl band, compared to the typical girly girl bands out there (tho i still like some of the girly ones too) xDD
AND I LOVE BB TOO!

I barely listen to any J-pop. recommend any? =)

well, must say that i'm very biased towards ARASHI, very good band if I do say so myself :p: however, if you like BB and 2NE1 then I highly recommend KAT-TUN to you ~ Let me know what you think of them :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending