Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ITS MY LAST EXAM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank goodness for that!

ReputationRep:
    to wake up and realise NO MORE EXAMS for me
    had last one yestarday, first time ive slept realxed i a while :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    109 Lions- Manawatu 6

made me happy

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully my little brother will do well at sports day later, that'll make me happy, and I can go and watch because I've got no more exams!!!

ReputationRep:
    Borrowing £20 of my mate to repay a debt just to realise that both the people (the mate and the person I was going to pay) both owed me. SO therefore I am £20 better off and with promise of more cash......

Oh and I handed in Physics Coursework and French Coursework

ReputationRep:
    sitting in my exam, finished 5mins early, waiting for it to be collected when i realised it was my LAST A2 EXAM! This big grin appeared on my face any then everyone looked at me thinking I had done really well and that is why i was grinning! as if :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Its such a nice day, I had a walk through the nearby park with some nice relaxing music on. Was really great.

ReputationRep:
    [B]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING!!!!!!!! !!absolutely nothing!

ReputationRep:
    Exams finished .............all over with................:dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    What made me happy - LAST EXAM TODAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh and I had a really nice day two weekends ago I was too stressed with revision - and had the house to myself cus parents went out to the airport to pick up my sister. I went to church and had a great morning there, great relaxing time with God. Went home, had a fruit tart, laughed like crazy watching Friends had a text convo with one of my good friends on TSR received a nice email from my ex telling me he's had a great birthday and had a lengthy chat with another one of my close friends on TSR And all the way through it was such a sunny day

Basically I chatted/heard from 3 people who're important to me all in the same day when I rarely hear from them. Was a very nice day

ReputationRep:
    *purr*

Today? leaving school.. last exam, and a release from the stress I've been under since January 1st. The knowledge tomorrow I will be dancing, and tonight I will be friends. That in these last 2 weeks I've spent time in the arms of the friends I love and the man I fancy, and that this is the start of a long and glorious summer.

ReputationRep:
    NO MORE [insert expletive of your choice here] EXAMS ! ! ! ! !

ReputationRep:
    going on holiday on thursday! :-)

ReputationRep:
    waking up and thinking 'i had my last exam yesterday i can lay here and do absolutely nothing'...then the doorbell rang. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Finishing all my A Levels!!!

BLADT!! BLADT!!

ReputationRep:
    going for a driving lesson, wheeeeee,

roundabouts, my god they're fun

ReputationRep:
    Finished all A levels! no more exams yay! Now I can party, party, party :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    What made me happy was going to the museum in town, finding that the admittance is free, and seeing some fantastic exhibits there!

ReputationRep:
    The thought of having a chicken baguette for my dinner.

Oh dear god :eek:

ReputationRep:
    mine was sitting in the garden reading gossipy magazines and listening to the radio whilst getting a tan - and seeing the guy i like in the street!!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.