Abortion! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Exactly. That's what she's essentially arguing
    damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    what i am trying to say is if i got pregnant i would keep it!

what happens if a condom splits and you get pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    exactly. and you arent ready to have a child? there'll be no other way but to abort it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    damn
    what do you mean damn!he was wrong there by the way i was trying to say that if you have sex, get pregnant then its your own fault, so you shouldnt take it out on the human life!

ReputationRep:
    I disagree, sometimes people can't support a child for a number of reasons, whether they be financial, emotional, or whatever. I agree that the baby has rights, but i also feel that s baby should be born into a loving home, not one where it is resented and not wanted

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean damn!he was wrong there by the way i was trying to say that if you have sex, get pregnant then its your own fault, so you shouldnt take it out on the human life!

see comment above

ReputationRep:
    well then its my fault and i would keep it!

ReputationRep:
    well then its my fault and i would keep it!

but it's not your fault if the condom splits is it? So you would keep it, even though it would potentially ruin the rest of your life. It would be pratically impossible to carry on education and you'd have to rely on your parents for financial support

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I disagree, sometimes people can't support a child for a number of reasons, whether they be financial, emotional, or whatever. I agree that the baby has rights, but i also feel that s baby should be born into a loving home, not one where it is resented and not wanted
    what about foster and adoption!i know thats not good either but at least the child would have a chance to have a nice life with people who care for him/her!

ReputationRep:
    what about foster and adoption!i know thats not good either but at least the child would have a chance to have a nice life with people who care for him/her!

That's not a guaranteed future though is it. You don't know how long they would be in care for, or even if they'd find a foster home

ReputationRep:
    but it's not your fault if the condom splits is it? So you would keep it, even though it would potentially ruin the rest of your life. It would be pratically impossible to carry on education and you'd have to rely on your parents for financial support
    were not just talking about teenagers though are we!im mainly talking about people older that are in a secure loving relationship who have an abortion!

ReputationRep:
    were not just talking about teenagers though are we!im mainly talking about people older that are in a secure loving relationship who have an abortion!

so you're arguing teenagers can have abortions but older people can't?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    If abortion became illegal again that wouldn't mean the end of abortions. Women would still have them, they would just go to backstreet doctors who would perform illegal, highly dangerous and unregulated procedures.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    so you're arguing teenagers can have abortions but older people can't?!?!?!
    no i was only saying that i dont agree with abortion!i meant that teenagers should think about what could happen before they have sex woth someone!

ReputationRep:
    Right to life? Chances are if the parent wanted to abort it, if they went through with the child, the child's life would probably be worse than dying.

The EGO and fear of death is created sometime after birth, after it has time to take in its surroundings, and then the EGO develops its "Sense of self", which is essentially a self-inflicted lie to try to understand the treatment it is given, as well as life in general.

Therefore it would seem to me, a fetus, or even a new born child (which is not even considered for abortion anyway), are still in a pretty good and fortunate state for death, as it wouldn't even affect them, they have no EGO, and their "spirit" or whatever, would simply try again with another fetus to be born.

ReputationRep:
    you are talking against yourself sometimes
    I do not think that U should ban abortion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    you are talking against yourself sometimes
    I do not think that U should ban abortion
    Next time quote someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Next time quote someone
    what do U mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    what do U mean?
    who were YOU talking to? and when YOU capitalize WORDS u MAKE them CONFUSING bcuz there are lots of PEOPLE reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    who were YOU talking to? and when YOU capitalize WORDS u MAKE them CONFUSING bcuz there are lots of PEOPLE reading
    first I responded to CrzySxyCool and then to what you had answered to me

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.