Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    Rain rain go away, come again another day.
    may aswell get it over and done with to be honest. when were asleep so its sunny tomorow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    aha! my first victim! well... u will be a very successful businessman selling bananas! o and u will have 7 sheep as your pets
    i do like bananas, but i have no experience with farm life, and sheeps. any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    i do like bananas, but i have no experience with farm life, and sheeps. any tips?
    hmmm....well my psychic powers are getting something to do with training with pigs. does that help???

ReputationRep:
    hmmm....well my psychic powers are getting something to do with training with pigs. does that help???
    so i will train pigs for a living later on which will give me the experience with sheep. my life is sorted!

ReputationRep:
    I love storms! and thunder especially - sitting inside all safe and cozy and listening to it outside is just such fun.

ReputationRep:
    so i will train pigs for a living later on which will give me the experience with sheep. my life is sorted!
    yup!!! now your sorted! i'm sure there would be a course at uni to help you with them pigs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    I love storms! and thunder especially - sitting inside all safe and cozy and listening to it outside is just such fun.
    it does feel good knowing i'm safe inside!

ReputationRep:
    it does feel good knowing i'm safe inside!
    jus dont pick up the telephone

ReputationRep:
    em... just a short point - sheep and pigs are not alike... I'm a sheep farmer... you need advice? My advice is "stay away from sheep, there's no money in it..."

ReputationRep:
    jus dont pick up the telephone
    :eek: y??? :eek: o dear i wish i had at least some common sense :eek:

ReputationRep:
    em... just a short point - sheep and pigs are not alike... I'm a sheep farmer... you need advice? My advice is "stay away from sheep, there's no money in it..."
    o dear... there fgoes my psychic career :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: y??? :eek: o dear i wish i had at least some common sense :eek:
    becasue lightening>>>>>the thing on the roof of the house>>>down the phone>>>>your flung across the room lol

ReputationRep:
    becasue lightening>>>>>the thing on the roof of the house>>>down the phone>>>>your flung across the room lol
    hehehehe that is a funny image...:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    o dear... there fgoes my psychic career :eek:
    haha. well, I figure you can't be psychic where sheep are concerned - they just nothing to be psychic about....... but the lambs are cute.

your anything but safe inside. TBH, safest place is probably in your car....

ReputationRep:
    haha. well, I figure you can't be psychic where sheep are concerned - they just nothing to be psychic about....... but the lambs are cute.
    don't underestimate the power of the sheep :eek: i resent lambs.. one bit my thunb when i was 10! my life has never been the smae since :eek:

yeah but i have to come off the computer , so if it happened more i would be really bored
    i dont have to turn mine off... thankfully.... the batteries usually outlast the storm

ReputationRep:
    don't underestimate the power of the sheep :eek: i resent lambs.. one bit my thunb when i was 10! my life has never been the smae since :eek:
    aw, poor wittle thing - cept that lambs don't bite hard, mate.!! don't tell me it hurt...

ReputationRep:
    aw, poor wittle thing - cept that lambs don't bite hard, mate.!! don't tell me it hurt...
    it did hurt... iwas young and naiive :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I love storms, i went out in it yesterday.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.