Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey A level Studenty people!! Erm going to my Biology field trip in Cornwall next week WOO counting anenenenenenenenenenomes and measuring rock pools how fun I just need a hypothesis and stuff and I'm ready to ROCK the shore hahaha...not funny i know lol, don't worry everyone you'll get used to my nuttiness lol. I'm also going to London Imperial with psychology to do some sort of research thing, it's all very mysterious as we get given our topic on the train there...Soooo is anyone else going on a field course at all? and what are you doing? :cool:

Emzz :ridinghor

ReputationRep:
    the closest i got to a trip was seeing hamlet at the barbican in london... though we got lost!!!

ReputationRep:
    WOW hamlet?! that's soo cool I went to see King Lear in London a while back...ahhh yeah London is scary haha but then again my sense of direction is pretty poor tbh lol!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't go on any in AS, I could have gone to Scotland for a week but I didn't know anyone well enough, didn't really want to go. This year (a2) I went to a reservior (twice!) how exciting lol . All trips were with Geography.

ReputationRep:
    At the beginning of A2 we went on a oh so fun biology trip to a scrub field where we got to do fun things like count plants :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    At the beginning of A2 we went on a oh so fun biology trip to a scrub field where we got to do fun things like count plants :rolleyes:
    Hehehe! wooo another biologist doing another funtastic project WOOO go us!!!
    Emzzzzzzzzy

ReputationRep:
    LOLL

ReputationRep:
    my mates actually went on a really cool trip last wednesday... she had to jump in the river and catch things!!! it was for biology!

ReputationRep:
    I went to Iceland last year with Geography!!! It was the best trip ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzz)
    Hehehe! wooo another biologist doing another funtastic project WOOO go us!!!
    Emzzzzzzzzy
    Yep always the best fun on biology trips! actually we did go to a brewery... with samples

ReputationRep:
    Yep always the best fun on biology trips! actually we did go to a brewery... with samples
    Hehehe, i'm liking the small print dude! :cool: wink wink nudge nudge say no more eh eh....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Posie)
    I went to Iceland last year with Geography!!! It was the best trip ever
    ICELAND ???? :eek: AWWW mannnn not fair lol meh, CORNWALL WOOOOOOOOO!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzz)
    Hehehe, i'm liking the small print dude! :cool: wink wink nudge nudge say no more eh eh....
    Hehe, twas a merry trip back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    my mates actually went on a really cool trip last wednesday... she had to jump in the river and catch things!!! it was for biology!
    AHAAAA WOOOOO COOOL yet another biology bud hehe, hmm i don't think my sea anenomes would jump that far though- they're rather slow moving...

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're so lucky!!
    We had soooooooo much fun on ours
    It was a week in Somerset: rocky shore, moorland, river.... loved every minute, hope to go back some day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Oh you're so lucky!!
    We had soooooooo much fun on ours
    It was a week in Somerset: rocky shore, moorland, river.... loved every minute, hope to go back some day
    OOOO another rocky shore visitor I see, what exciting creatures did you encounter? the gibbula perhaps? or maybe a Snakelocks Anenome? (hehe sorry I'm now an official anenome fanatic) and YAY you're going to Oxford? woo! go you! i love it there although i don't think i'll apply myself *is scared*

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, twas a merry trip back
    HEeheheheheheeeeeeee i hope it was just lemonade you were sampling....although lemonade from a brewery may be interesting... :rolleyes: hmmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArchiBoi)
    LOLL
    I'm liking the random LOLL, with the double L use I see for emphasis is the extra L for "Loopy"? or perhaps "Lemon"?hmmm haha sorry English student lol

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I counted 450 limpets but unlike most of my friends i still think they're cool - Patella Vulgata

DO apply!! It's 1 slot out of 6 and you'll always regret it if you don't!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzz)
    HEeheheheheheeeeeeee i hope it was just lemonade you were sampling....although lemonade from a brewery may be interesting... :rolleyes: hmmmm....
    Umm yeeeees lemonade
    Well it was 'double chocolate Youngs beer' - although it tasted nothing like chocolate ....con

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.