Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Umm yeeeees lemonade
    Well it was 'double chocolate Youngs beer' - although it tasted nothing like chocolate ....con
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA double chocolate what the?!?!?! hahaha niiiice sounds yummy...sorry off topic a little, do you know any Glasto goers? my friends are there and got drenched HA HA lol makes me feel better about not going now although they're seeing the Kaisers, Killers and futureheads tonight grr grr arrgh haha hope it rains MWAHAHAAAA :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Hehe I counted 450 limpets but unlike most of my friends i still think they're cool - Patella Vulgata

DO apply!! It's 1 slot out of 6 and you'll always regret it if you don't!!
    WOW 450 limpets get in!! hehe yeah i have a friend doing Patella Vulgata..what a fun name!! ooo not sure about oxford, it's nice and my friends in year 13 are going there but i'm doing medicine so hmmmmmmmmm it's very theory based there...i'd love to go though you lucky thing!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I counted 450 limpets but unlike most of my friends i still think they're cool - Patella Vulgata

DO apply!! It's 1 slot out of 6 and you'll always regret it if you don't!!
    450!!! Get in!! yeah my friend is doing the patella thingys they look grrrreat i love marine life it's soo weird :cool: hmmm my friends in year 13 are going to oxford they think it's fad one's going to Braistow (i think that's how it's spelt) dunno about the others. Hmm i'm taking medicine and the course at oxford is very theory based, although the uni itself is grrrrreat you lucky thing you!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah well if you're doing medicine then that's a different story - and you have to take the BMAT :eek:

ReputationRep:
    In my AS year, I went to Portland in Dorset for a Geography trip. It was to do with our coastal unit.

ReputationRep:
    Ah well if you're doing medicine then that's a different story - and you have to take the BMAT :eek:
    Yeah i know...silly BMAT i'm trying the unis that don't do it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    In my AS year, I went to Portland in Dorset for a Geography trip. It was to do with our coastal unit.
    hehe, love the additional information about the 'coast' rocky shores definitely kick ass in my opinion...unless of course your coast was sandy?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzz)
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA double chocolate what the?!?!?! hahaha niiiice sounds yummy...sorry off topic a little, do you know any Glasto goers? my friends are there and got drenched HA HA lol makes me feel better about not going now although they're seeing the Kaisers, Killers and futureheads tonight grr grr arrgh haha hope it rains MWAHAHAAAA :p:
    It just tasted like very strong beer!
    Nope I don't know any Glasto goers but your poor friends :eek: I hope they can swim!

ReputationRep:
    It just tasted like very strong beer!
    Nope I don't know any Glasto goers but your poor friends :eek: I hope they can swim!
    Ah ok, must try it sometime...i've just got into beer, never really used to like it much... haha hmm they're not too bad they camped on the top of a hill, but some of the pics i've seen are shocking :eek: the tents are like fully submerged!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzz)
    Ah ok, must try it sometime...i've just got into beer, never really used to like it much... haha hmm they're not too bad they camped on the top of a hill, but some of the pics i've seen are shocking :eek: the tents are like fully submerged!!!!
    Hmm the stuff was too strong.
    Yeh the pics are shocking!
    I repped you for your general craziness

ReputationRep:
    Hmm the stuff was too strong.
    Yeh the pics are shocking!
    I repped you for your general craziness
    You repped me??? COOL yeah thanks dude yeah!!! erm...he he i have no idea what that is...(being a neeew member and all) lol *is silly* arrrgh me hearties!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzz)
    You repped me??? COOL yeah thanks dude yeah!!! erm...he he i have no idea what that is...(being a neeew member and all) lol *is silly* arrrgh me hearties!
    Clicketh 'User CP' and scroll down. Rep info is in the FAQ :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Lol look up and right - see you have 1 green gem?? And i have 5?? That's cos people have repped me and i have 450 rep points
    The more posts you make and the more rep you have the more your own rep points are worth
    So at the moment you can't really rep people - they'll get the message but no points
    But once you make some more posts and get more rep yourself then you can give out points too

ReputationRep:
    Clicketh 'User CP' and scroll down. Rep info is in the FAQ :tsr:
    Ahhhhhh i seee now...all so clear...yet complex...cool :cool: thanks dude!
    I added you to my buddy list i think...although i really have no idea how to use this yet...hehe anyhoo off to write my hypothesis YEEEAHH go anenenenenenenennenomes!!!

Emuuuuuuu arrrrgh!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol look up and right - see you have 1 green gem?? And i have 5?? That's cos people have repped me and i have 450 rep points
    The more posts you make and the more rep you have the more your own rep points are worth
    So at the moment you can't really rep people - they'll get the message but no points
    But once you make some more posts and get more rep yourself then you can give out points too
    Ahhhh coool thanks!!!! it all makes sense now, as the pieces of the jigsaw fall into place...the overwhelming logic of it all......ehem aaaaaanyways thanks for your replies dude!!!
    Seee yaaa going to actually work now lol

Byyyyeee EMMMUUUU xxx

ReputationRep:
    well psychology in AS and A2 never yielded any trips, however history in AS we went to these nazi conferences in london - on nazi history not organised by nazis ! geography we got to go to london docklands and canary wharf quite coool and fun actually despite fieldwork and to a field centre for ecology c/w. english we saw the taming of the shrew in AS went to a london conference in english this year so not too bad although i would have liked some foreign trips! :-)

ReputationRep:
    I went to Aberystwyth for my bio trip last year. I don't remember much of it apart from my drunken teacher chasing me round the lecture hall and having to act like a snail...

ReputationRep:
    I've had some great college trips.

Dublin in the summer of AS, Manchester for a few politics trips and London for some English trips. It was alcohol mania on all of em.

ReputationRep:
    In year 12 I got to visit the Houses of Parliament on a Politics trip.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Berlin for a week with my A level history class last november.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.