Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone think of it? lol sorry it was an overreaction - iv finished my exams! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh_git)
    what did everyone think of it? lol sorry it was an overreaction - iv finished my exams! lol!
    Easier than I was expecting

ReputationRep:
    easyish, but very very boring.

couldnt be arsed if truth be told but i finished it and wrote 15 sides.

Tom

ReputationRep:
    Any paper where I can get Habermas and Nozick in qualifies as ace

ReputationRep:
    what and what?

ReputationRep:
    meh i wasnt really in the mood for it, i started off, did the 10 mark data responses and made a halfarsed attempt at theend two questions left the 20 mark responses cos they would require me to think so I just slept for 2 hours - it was quite refreshing

ReputationRep:
    lol!!! did the invigilators not say anything?

ReputationRep:
    Two political theorists :P

ReputationRep:
    ...WHO? lol omg i feel SO out of depth! i can't believe im doing eco @ uni. i mean......before like a week ago i dind't even know what the laffer curve was! managed to find out before synoptic unit for A2 and included it in yesterday's exam lol.

ReputationRep:
    lol!!! did the invigilators not say anything?
    meh ased ifi was okaywhn i woke up with 10 mins to go and i sed yees i was fine... they're not allwed to actually wake u up i dont think?

ReputationRep:
    lol! how funny? i wish id slept it!

ReputationRep:
    I found the data response stuff pretty tough, but the 40mark essays were ok-ish.

All over now!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but they're not economists as such. Habermas talked about legitimation crises and Nozick was a minarchist!

ReputationRep:
    a what and what? omg lol i'll shut up!

ReputationRep:
    I thought it went pretty well and itwas definitely worth taking the paper. I couldn't really be bothered before but the paper was pretty appealing. Thought that the data response on fiscal policy gave you lots to get your teeth into and lots of scope for advanced material. The essays were a bit more unit 6 style - I chose the contestability one and the exchange rates.

Also - who told you that you have to cover all the material on the AQA course? Ie if you do Edexcel you need both unit 5 options.

My teacher told me that once AQA made a major blunder and set a huge portion of the AEA on labour markets and that it most definitely wouldn't happen again. The problem occured because the AEA is supposed to be set on ground common to all syllabuses, and whoever was setting it glanced at the Edexcel syllabus and saw 'Labour Markets' without noticing it was optional.

ReputationRep:
    Tch,I got neg repped for that? Low.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone/does anyone know of anyone who has failed this exam? how did they take it? lol im pretty confident that iv failed it!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone/does anyone know of anyone who has failed this exam? how did they take it? lol im pretty confident that iv failed it!
    I think I've failed it too. I can't say I'm all that bothered though!

ReputationRep:
    How Did Everyone Do?

ReputationRep:
    Distinction

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.