Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, a while back, my boyfriends parents booked tickets to see Batman Begins at the IMAX at 12:00 one day. BUT (OMG) they have now also got tickets to see an advanced screening of Madagascar in Leicester Square at 10:30am

We phoned the IMAX and they say Batman has adverts til 12:20.

Think we'll be able to make it?! Fun mad dash, at least!

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    The BFI Imax at Waterloo? Should make it in time from Leicester Sq, how long is Batman?

(Original post by Kingspharm)
    The BFI Imax at Waterloo? Should make it in time from Leicester Sq, how long is Batman?

how long batman is has nothin to do with this. how long Madagascar is what we need to know. it wont give you much time tho. and just remember, Madagascar will have adverts before so it might not start til about 10.50, so basically you have 90 mins to watch 1 film and get to the other

ReputationRep:
    Yeah MorbidAngel is right. Its tight, you may miss the start of Batman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    how long batman is has nothin to do with this. how long Madagascar is what we need to know. it wont give you much time tho. and just remember, Madagascar will have adverts before so it might not start til about 10.50, so basically you have 90 mins to watch 1 film and get to the other
    But it's a special preview screening and the last one I went to (aren't I cool?) didn't have ads, so we should be alright! It will be lots of fun though, his parents are hippies and never panic and there will be me, COMPLETELY opposite, panicking about being even one min late. Heh.

-Kavanne

ReputationRep:
    Duh, didn't read it properly, sorry! Good luck, sure you'll make it!

(Original post by Kavanne)
    But it's a special preview screening and the last one I went to (aren't I cool?) didn't have ads, so we should be alright! It will be lots of fun though, his parents are hippies and never panic and there will be me, COMPLETELY opposite, panicking about being even one min late. Heh.

-Kavanne
    if it doesnt have adverts then itll give you some extra time...

you could always get someone to *accidently* hit the fire alarms at the batman place, around 11.40.... should delay things till u get there

ReputationRep:
    yeah... preview dont usually have ads so you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    if it doesnt have adverts then itll give you some extra time...

you could always get someone to *accidently* hit the fire alarms at the batman place, around 11.40.... should delay things till u get there
    LOL fantastic... I can't wait

-Kavanne

ReputationRep:
    Madagascar is about 1hr 20min long. Without ads. So if it starts at 10:30 without ads, itl finish at 11:50, giving you 30min to get to imax.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I had experienced 3 movies in one day.. but i was lucky because they all screened at the same building

ReputationRep:
    4 for me!

I rock...

ReputationRep:
    hoochoo, -1 for me... not.

ReputationRep:
    i went round loads in a ugc once.. lmao

Bat Man is a brilliant film!!!!!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.