Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by veryrandom)
    The same sort of spider was lurking about in my room today... I've never seen a spider that big in my life before! Argh!
    :toofunny: haha!! i hate daddy long legs! :motz:

(Original post by feefifofum)
    :eek: :love: (btw the mods just deleted my post so i shall add some spidery things too)

There was a MASSIVE woodlouse next to my computer just before, when icame to use the computer :bawling: I was about 2 cm long and was LOOKING at me I swear! *shudders*
    hehe i did notice the mods deleted your post. Mines still there

Awww poor you *hugs feef* :hugs: :love:
    :rofl: woodlouse looking at you!! haha whatever next!!!

Spiders are like the worst thing ever!!! even worst then getting hit in the jacobs( ok maybe not that bad) but never the less they suck!! :motz:

ReputationRep:
    i seen a tarantula today :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    hehe i did notice the mods deleted your post. Mines still there

Awww poor you *hugs feef* :hugs: :love:
    :rofl: woodlouse looking at you!! haha whatever next!!!

Spiders are like the worst thing ever!!! even worst then getting hit in the jacobs( ok maybe not that bad) but never the less they suck!! :motz:
    It WAS! :bawling: I stood right next to it, thought it was just a bit fo dirt so I bent right down...and....urgh *shudders* :bawling:

(Original post by ajdabrill)
    im doing good! no more exams at last :p:
    yeah im going ians in just over an hour....oh the fun :rolleyes:
    have a good night.
    PS no spiders in my room....that i can see :eek:
    Wooooh have fun at Ians!!! dont wish to know what your getting up to!! :eek: (ok flukey thats just wrong) :eek:

You sleeping round there then?

Lol glad there isn't any spiders in your room

*flukey does a double take on a big spider*

*attack!!! argggh!!!*

*squashes spider with shoe*

*spider guts on wall*

*cleans ups*

ReputationRep:
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86...a/100_0355.jpg

how cute.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I had a huge spider in my room once! horrible!! was on my wall, i put it in a jar then took it outside. massive thing though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    lol. never trust a normal house spider in you home in london again
    i'm moving out!!! don't wanna be within 50 miles of londonj!!!! don't want no spiders!!!!

(Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    i'm moving out!!! don't wanna be within 50 miles of londonj!!!! don't want no spiders!!!!
    :toofunny: awwww stop scaring the poor girl braders! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: , did you hear about that man who was bit by a spider that was in his fridge? they didnt know what it was so theym released it, and the bite of it could of killed the man who got bitten by it.

something like that. so the spider is somewhere in london right now
    heh, and you know what? It was PREGNANT, so it has 100 babies and they all bred and their babies bred etc. etc. etc. and now London is OVERRUN with POISONOUS spiders!!!! YAYYYYY Run for your LIVES!

ReputationRep:
    If I really wanted to freak you starry Id mention how we eat hundreds of spiders in our lifetime in our sleep. How they crawl in with our mouths open.

But I wont.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    If I really wanted to freak you starry Id mention how we eat hundreds of spiders in our lifetime in our sleep. How they crawl in with our mouths open.

But I wont.
    thanx for refrainin from tellin me that... i shall sleep peacefully not knowin that

ReputationRep:
    i remember wen i was lil i read that the average human eats around 8 spiders in their lifetime..afta that i TRAINED myself to sleep with ma mouth closed!!!! (they just crawl in and u swallow them yukkk).....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackin boi)
    i remember wen i was lil i read that the average human eats around 8 spiders in their lifetime..afta that i TRAINED myself to sleep with ma mouth closed!!!! (they just crawl in and u swallow them yukkk).....

I do that too, but they could still crawl up your nose :eek: I'm well scared of them, didn't open any of your pics of spiders, even if its a little one i'll run away from it. There was a spider on my wall the other night and it put me off my ICT revision, was sat for 1 hour + half working out what to do, then 2 moths decided to come in, and there was a mosqueto too, was so scared, and everyone was asleep. Going now i think, hope not to see anything living in my room, I hate moths/spiders etc, but can't kill them incase they attack me :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    there more scared of you than you are of them

ReputationRep:
    There's a big brown spider in my room somewhere...if only I knew where . I spotted him last night as he was sneaking past my chair. As luck would have it, my boyfriend was out, so I was forced to try and deal with the situation myself. After much swearing and cowering, I finally plucked up the courage to try and trap the spider under a glass, but the b****** scampered off under the sofa and hasn't been seen since, despite my boyfriend's attempts to locate him. As some of you may imagine, I've been feeling uneasy ever since.

The worrying thing is that there seem to be spiders everywhere at the moment - my house feels like the set of Arachnophobia. Bring on the winter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    :toofunny: haha!! i hate daddy long legs! :motz:
    Bizarrely, I don't mind daddy long-legs even though they look like spiders with wings... If only I could be as unphased by spiders.

Out of interest, would anyone here consider going on a course to overcome their phobia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manatee)
    Bizarrely, I don't mind daddy long-legs even though they look like spiders with wings... If only I could be as unphased by spiders.

Out of interest, would anyone here consider going on a course to overcome their phobia?
    i just had to get rid of one, came and pefetically(sp, *tired*) fluttered infront of my screen. there so stupid. put them in a glass and hold the glass out of a window and they will sit in the glass for a minute untill you shake it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i just had to get rid of one, came and pefetically(sp, *tired*) fluttered infront of my screen. there so stupid. put them in a glass and hold the glass out of a window and they will sit in the glass for a minute untill you shake it :rolleyes:
    ...and sometimes they'll just fly straight back in again... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manatee)
    ...and sometimes they'll just fly straight back in again... :rolleyes:
    yep and sit near the light so its even more hard to get them

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.