Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Greatest 2 Minutes Of Comedy Were On:

"yeahh......its A Bit Of Flashdance And Some Mc Hammer ****...."

*ricky Gervais Dance For 1 Minute, With People Watching Silent And In Disbelief"

*nation Howls In Sheer Laughter For About An Hour*

ReputationRep:
    I always find whasisname quite funny, the fat one that dressed as ali G...

"they don't call 'em bumbags over there... they call them fanny packs..."

ReputationRep:
    "...cos out there, fanny means your arse. and not...your minge"

lol cringeworthy. and brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggsy_123)
    The Greatest 2 Minutes Of Comedy Were On:

"yeahh......its A Bit Of Flashdance And Some Mc Hammer ****...."

*ricky Gervais Dance For 1 Minute, With People Watching Silent And In Disbelief"

*nation Howls In Sheer Laughter For About An Hour*
    it is a bit of a cliche now. i mean, look at the way avid merrion takes the piss out of him.... now that's funny.

ReputationRep:
    So how will the Christmas episode continue the series? Considering Brent lost his job, are we to presume he is reinstated?

I'm not usually one for lead characters being killed off in last episodes (it's a bit of a cop out), but I think a heroic death for Brent would be a suitable way to end it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    So how will the Christmas episode continue the series? Considering Brent lost his job, are we to presume he is reinstated?

I'm not usually one for lead characters being killed off in last episodes (it's a bit of a cop out), but I think a heroic death for Brent would be a suitable way to end it all.
    I've never watched it, but I assume that the programme is set in an office. As such, what possible ways could there be for him to die? Drowned in the water cooler? Crushed by a big box of pencils falling out of the stationary cupboard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    I think a heroic death for Brent would be a suitable way to end it all.
    what, leading the scottish defenders against hordes of invading english troops in the 15th century? it's a bit far-fetched.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I've never watched it, but I assume that the programme is set in an office. As such, what possible ways could there be for him to die? Drowned in the water cooler? Crushed by a big box of pencils falling out of the stationary cupboard?
    watch it, its funny, even to intellectual types like us :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    watch it, its funny, even to intellectual types like us :rolleyes:
    it doesn't resort to crude humour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what, leading the scottish defenders against hordes of invading english troops in the 15th century? it's a bit far-fetched.
    Well, as entertaining as that would be, agreed, it is far fetched. Equally though, not quite what I had in mind.

Considering most of his co-workers see him as the lecherous fool he is, with himself under the impression that he is something of a king among men... it would in a sense give him a 'I told you so' death.

Surely, that's the kind of death anybody would want? Similar to an, 'I told you I smelt gas' kind of death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    it doesn't resort to crude humour.
    an inflatable penis or a man having his trousers pulled down might be considered crude. but i suppose we're laughing at them, not with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    an inflatable penis or a man having his trousers pulled down might be considered crude. but i suppose we're laughing at them, not with them.
    yeah. exactly. but admittably, the massive inflatable "snake" in Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights was very funny, though crude.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.