Turn on thread page Beta

ICT A Level watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I didn't get the chance to take ICT for GCSE, cos my school didn't offer it as a choice, but i'd like to take it for A level. So is it easy enough to pick up even if you havent done it for GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    i cant really comment coz ive been doing ict for ages so i found it easy to pick up but it is dead boring as a subject so you might actually struggle to be interested in the subject, thus harming your chances to pick up stuff

but then again if its a new subject to you , then theres always a chance of you finding it interetsing and picking it up easily

ReputationRep:
    ok thanx lol. iv put it down on my application form so hopefully i will!

ReputationRep:
    in my opinion, its the worst subject ever!!! the coursework totally consumes your life and it's realllllllyyyyyy boring! picking ict a level was honestly the worst mistake of my life! dont do it!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do it for GCSE and managed to get a B in it. The theory is really easy; you can get atleast 90% on that not trying. The Coursework however is a ****.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.