Turn on thread page Beta

Sum 41, Astoria, July 7th? watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to, not a Sum 41 fan but my fave band are supporting (Engerica, they're amazing), but it's all sold out

Might see if i can street team and get on the guestlist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    I wanted to, not a Sum 41 fan but my fave band are supporting (Engerica, they're amazing), but it's all sold out

Might see if i can street team and get on the guestlist...
    Check seetickets.com, they appear to have some for the astoria show.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going!

Last saw them at the Electric Ballroom last September when they did a 'secret gig' for MTV, and Bizzy took our flag on stage!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlepinkpixie)
    I'm going!

Last saw them at the Electric Ballroom last September when they did a 'secret gig' for MTV, and Bizzy took our flag on stage!!
    lucky you.....their tickets are sold out, so i can't go

ReputationRep:
    oh no...have you seen them live though? Its so much fun!

ReputationRep:
    they are so much fun live. i was at the electric ballroom show as well! was that you with the canadian flag or something at the barrier? i was well up the front.

p.s: i m not looking forward to watching engerica (ewwww).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeahyeahyeahs)
    I've never heard of this band, but judging by your reaction to them, I'd say it seems fitting that their band name is an anagram of generica.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeahyeahyeahs)
    they are so much fun live. i was at the electric ballroom show as well! was that you with the canadian flag or something at the barrier? i was well up the front.

That was me!!! It was my boyfriends flag and Bizzy took it on stage! People tried to steal it back at the end...*******s...! Totally amazing! Can't wait till Thursday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlepinkpixie)
    That was me!!! It was my boyfriends flag and Bizzy took it on stage! People tried to steal it back at the end...*******s...! Totally amazing! Can't wait till Thursday!

were u in kerrang magazine!???

and er.... where the hell is london forum?? i know its near kentish town....but i dunno how to get there from the station. and isnt kentish town on the northern line?? i thought it wasnt working, but why would they relocate somewhere no one could get to, right??

ReputationRep:
    The whole of the northern line is working fine. It's just up the road from Kentish Town station - ask one of the London Transport people.

Why are you not looking forward to Engerica? They're amazing, and have blown so many people away at the Manchester and Glasgow dates of this tour, apparantly better than Sum 41 (who i dislike immensely...sorry!)

Two samples can be heard at www.myspace.com/engerica if you want a taster before you go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    The whole of the northern line is working fine. It's just up the road from Kentish Town station - ask one of the London Transport people.

Why are you not looking forward to Engerica? They're amazing, and have blown so many people away at the Manchester and Glasgow dates of this tour, apparantly better than Sum 41 (who i dislike immensely...sorry!)

Two samples can be heard at www.myspace.com/engerica if you want a taster before you go.
    id never heard of them til today im liking them tho. altho ive only heard 2 songs.... well will look forward to them as well as sum 41 who i adore.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.