Turn on thread page Beta

2nd year uni students, when did you enrol? watch

ReputationRep:
    I just finished my first year and I was wondering when I will enrol to get into the second year? July, August, Early september, when?

If I miss the enrolment, will they let me in? My mates in other uni's havent heard anything about it either.

Love BlueAngel xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I just finished my first year and I was wondering when I will enrol to get into the second year? July, August, Early september, when?

If I miss the enrolment, will they let me in? My mates in other uni's havent heard anything about it either.

Love BlueAngel xxx
    It will most likely be a week or two after the date you started in the first year. 2nd and 3rd years generally start a little later to give the freshers a chance to settle in. If you have a student portal, the exact dates are probably listed on there. If in doubt, email the uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    It will most likely be a week or two after the date you started in the first year. 2nd and 3rd years generally start a little later to give the freshers a chance to settle in. If you have a student portal, the exact dates are probably listed on there. If in doubt, email the uni
    The university is closed now, but if I email them, do you think someone will reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    The university is closed now, but if I email them, do you think someone will reply?
    Yep - universities don't actually close over the summer (at least mine doesn't) as there are lots of phd and masters students still there, not to mention the lecturers working on their research projects. Hell the uni sandwich shop is still open at my uni so I should think there would be someone there to answer your email

ReputationRep:
    thanks Nik Nak

ReputationRep:
    Enrolment usually in the first week of term, or you may have electronic enrolment where you just go on a website and click a few links and it's done - think we can do ours from mid August onwards on the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingspharm)
    Enrolment usually in the first week of term, or you may have electronic enrolment where you just go on a website and click a few links and it's done - think we can do ours from mid August onwards on the website.
    cheers!!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.