The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends some are horrible some are great.
yea, I have a part time job in one of those supermarkets where they have the little kiddy trolleys, and damn it gets annoying when you get them running around with trolleys and slamming them into your legs all the time lol.
i h8 lil kids. always screamin cause they cant get their own way (and usually when they do!) etc etc
Reply 4
I Love kids, Adore em there so sweet. Just never tell this to your mother.. I suddenly keep getting strange looks when ever I make a awwhing sound. But So cute.
well I love little kids, but not so much when they're brats - but then it's not their fault, it's their parents for not disciplining them properly.
Reply 6
They are great when they are little and cute! The only good thing about other people's kids is when they begin to cry you can pass them back to the parents!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Saree
They are great when they are little and cute! The only good thing about other people's kids is when they begin to cry you can pass them back to the parents!! :biggrin:

Unless they're staying with you; there are three children and a preteen in my house right now, for two weeks! :frown:

Plus all children that are very little tend to hit me or smack me, and it's not as if I can retaliate.
Gosh I only have 2 years left to become a teenage mother.
looks like im the only 1 who hates the horrid little creatures
Reply 10
which proberly means through sods law you'll have the most. Its the way the world works.
Reply 11
PublicSchoolAnn
Gosh I only have 2 years left to become a teenage mother.

:eek:, PSA said something funny!
Reply 12
MorbidAngel
looks like im the only 1 who hates the horrid little creatures

Rest assured, you're not. I've never found children cute or adorable - my general reaction is "Thank God they're not mine". I have nothing against people who like children, it's just not me. :smile:
Reply 13
Kids can't really be horrible in my opinion - any mistake they make isn't their fault, they're so innocent!
Reply 14
:mad: I hate having visitors!!! And I really hate my house now! And I hate little children!
Adhsur
Kids can't really be horrible in my opinion - any mistake they make isn't their fault, they're so innocent!

oh yeah RIGHT, where'd you grow up?
Felicity
Unless they're staying with you; there are three children and a preteen in my house right now, for two weeks! :frown:

Plus all children that are very little tend to hit me or smack me, and it's not as if I can retaliate.

hehe, we got a baby and a 2 yr old staying with us at the minute. the 2 yr old is especially bad at times, but if he's bad I can smack him.... whooohooo.... thank you darling mother of toddler who gives me permission (obviously I wouldn't hit him hard! - just a smack on his hand if he does something bad like bite me...)

AND I'VE NEVER GOT MY NERVE TOGETHER ENOUGH YET TO ACTUALLY do IT!!!
Reply 17
Adhsur

Children can be cruel and manipulative - just look at all the bullying incidents in schools...
Reply 18
lesser weevil
hehe, we got a baby and a 2 yr old staying with us at the minute. the 2 yr old is especially bad at times, but if he's bad I can smack him.... whooohooo.... thank you darling mother of toddler who gives me permission (obviously I wouldn't hit him hard! - just a smack on his hand if he does something bad like bite me...)

AND I'VE NEVER GOT MY NERVE TOGETHER ENOUGH YET TO ACTUALLY do IT!!!

Isn't smacking illegal now?
Reply 19
I beleive it is.

Latest

Trending

Trending