Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of little children? watch

ReputationRep:
    Shame.

ReputationRep:
    yikes, im glad i changed my name to LPK. Anyone seen the lil penguin kid name and i'd be flamed :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, quite sure it isn't illegal. Even so, it'll be totally unenforceable...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    yikes, im glad i changed my name to LPK. Anyone seen the lil penguin kid name and i'd be flamed :eek:
    *throws firebomb* :vroam:

Little kiddlywinks? A bit crunchy for my liking but OK with tomato ketchup. Or, with maple syrup, for a CRAZY meal :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Some of them get on my nerves... arrrrrrrgh

(Original post by LPK)
    well your gonna get flames anyway. ready?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manatee)
    Children can be cruel and manipulative - just look at all the bullying incidents in schools...
    Well, the threadstarter was talking about little children, so I was assuming toddler age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Nah, quite sure it isn't illegal. Even so, it'll be totally unenforceable...
    Just in case anyone is interested, more details here ... I hadn't appreciated that mild smacking is still allowed provided it doesn't leave a visible mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Well, the threadstarter was talking about little children, so I was assuming toddler age.
    Fair enough .

ReputationRep:
    in response to the question ....
    little babies are cute :rolleyes:
    but little children 5-8yrs old are annoying :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Aww kids are sweet, esp babies

ReputationRep:
    For the most part I love little children. I've seen my fair share of temper tantrums at the store... wow... I don't even think I could scream that loud if I tried..

OMG the other day I was at the store and this lady had her child (3/4yrs old) on a LEASH! I think that's a bit.. harsh.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the child. Some can be nice, but others that are allowed to run around screaming and causing havoc make me a rather mad bunny :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I usually love them for example when I was working with them at first school when they were holding my hand and playing but I imagine if they were my own kids and I had to go through the tantrums and crap, then I'd feel different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Depends some are horrible some are great.
    :dito:

I've met some little kids that are really adorable and sweet. Others are the spawn of Satan (my little cousin is a bitter).

ReputationRep:
    depends on the child.. some are little brats and some are really cute

ReputationRep:
    depends on the kids, some of them are cute some of them are evil creatures. i prefer babies, between the 1 day old to the 1 day old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manatee)
    Isn't smacking illegal now?
    in the UK it is for under 3s (which is stupid as it's under 3s who need to learn the most), in Germany it is illegal, and NOT where I live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    For the most part I love little children. I've seen my fair share of temper tantrums at the store... wow... I don't even think I could scream that loud if I tried..

OMG the other day I was at the store and this lady had her child (3/4yrs old) on a LEASH! I think that's a bit.. harsh.. :confused:
    I saw a CHAIN GANG of 2 yr olds in town the other day, I was so mad at the adults... There were these two women (obviously a pre-school or nursery thing), and 10 children all roped together with those horrible little harness things all in a long row so that they couldn't talk to each other etc etc. just had to walk all along like this... meanies.

ReputationRep:
    Ones that are raised properly (ie are taught to keep tidy, polite, obedient and cute) are absolutely adorable! The ones that are not (ie messy, sticky, rude, disobedient and hence, not at all cute) are just a pain in the arse...The parents make the children

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.