Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think it does depend on the child, i've met some really sweet little children who you wish nothing bad would ever happen to, but i've also met some evil ones who you just want to give them a clip on the ear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*PinkTeaCozy*~)
    The parents make the children
    Hear hear!

ReputationRep:
    I think some of them can be cool, my cousin when he was younger seemed to get on well with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    Hear hear!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    They're the future

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I dislike children, that would be unfair, as we've all been children once, but to be honest they do, generally, annoy me. I have very limited patience!

ReputationRep:
    i hate kids who show off about every little thing, that moan all the time, talk too much, who don't listen to anyone......etc etc.......o.k so i only like well behaved kids!

ReputationRep:
    I hate children. All of them.

And babies are the most ugly thing I have ever seen in my life.

ReputationRep:
    I like most children.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like little ones, and I can't stand babies... they're so ugly and they cry all the time!

ReputationRep:
    depends on the child i think..

but mostly i dislike them, and sometime i see kids on the streets i just dont want to be a mother

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like kids! I work in Waitrose and the worst thing I've ever had done to me involved a parent who gave their kid an apple to eat on the way round that I then had to weigh even though it was covered in spit.

I also did my work experience at an infant school and got sat on by two 5 year olds and had to be rescued by their teacher.

ReputationRep:
    I did my work experience as an assistance science teacher for yr 5 and 6, i also had to do break duty etc, some were nice and talked to me and asked me to play football etc, some were really bloody annoying.

ReputationRep:
    When kids are being sweet they are really sweet. When they are being nasty they are really nasty. The thing is you can't blame them coz it's not their fault. That's the annoying bit :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.