Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just had the worst day ever, so stopped off at the kebab van for a burger and chips to cheer me up, and now I feel sick.

The first bad thing that happened today might seem like a really small, silly thing, but anyway. I saw a rat. A bloody great big dirty rat. I jumped about a foot in the air and yelled, and couldn't calm down for ages afterwards.

Work was really bad because I was updating this one spreadsheet for literally 5 hours and by the end I just couldn't even think straight. Then at the end of the day, one of the partners called a meeting with me and my two friends Kate and Rachel, and the head of HR, to tell us that our colleague Russell has been fired for gross misconduct and we won't see him again. Our other friend Leanne is on holiday at the moment so she wont know for another week.

Anyway, Rachel is getting married in a couple of weeks and the hen party is tomorrow, and now she's really upset and she won't enjoy it at all. Which isn't fair, because she's worked so hard planning everything. I gave her a lift home and she cried all the way.

I hope it doesn't ruin the wedding.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

ReputationRep:
    Aw! That;s not a nice thing to find out *hugs* :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    That sounds Like a harsh day.. Group Hug?

ReputationRep:
    Group hug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    Group hug
    :hugs:

If it is any consolation I present to you a strawberry lolly? :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm......much more healthy than my burger and chips

ReputationRep:
    Mm Burger and Chips.. Drinking water always makes me fell better,

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight

ReputationRep:
    Throw up. It does help....

ReputationRep:
    I can't make myself throw up. And even if I did, my mum would catch me and all hell would break loose. She already thinks I have an eating disorder.

ReputationRep:
    I can't make myself throw up. And even if I did, my mum would catch me and all hell would break loose. She already thinks I have an eating disorder.
    LOL. What did Russell do anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Bless

ReputationRep:
    i guess, that is a tough one.. not about you but about your friends.. and spreadsheet sucks, i hate spreadsheets. Id rather mess around with word.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.