Turn on thread page Beta

The Iron Maiden Society watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirchyGreen)
    Hey can i join (pretty please )

I've seen Maiden 4 times, the last time was in Paris at the Parc de Princes. Cant wait for the new album! :p:
    ~looks very jealously~

everyone has seen Iron maiden but me, my history teacher has seen them and even an uncle of mine who I would not have suspected of being into Iron Maiden has seen them

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen them 3 times My dad saw them on the Killers tour! Whatever the name of that tour was.. I forgot But anyway he saw them then but I don't think he was really into that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen them 3 times
    prepares knives for jealous , violent rampage

ReputationRep:
    lmfao jus thought id randomly post cos listenin to run to the hills. wat a classic....!!!! someone plz feel free n most wanted to send me a message,

ReputationRep:
    Iron Maiden are touring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

wohoooooo ~victory dance~

ReputationRep:
    I'm more excited about the new album, but I'll definitely be trying to get tickets for the Earls Court gig. If any of you guys come to it we should meet up in a pub beforehand

ReputationRep:
    Hell Yes!!! :d :d :d :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I'm more excited about the new album, but I'll definitely be trying to get tickets for the Earls Court gig. If any of you guys come to it we should meet up in a pub beforehand
    I am excited about both,

I will finally be able to stop wanting to hurt people who have seen Iron Maiden

The new album should rule , although I am cautious after dance of death .

I want to hear fear of the dark live

ReputationRep:
    PLEEEEEEEEEASE have an instrumental track!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    PLEEEEEEEEEASE have an instrumental track!
    I am hoping for one also! Any FC members got their tickets yet? Roll on the 17th December! I can't wait.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh this society is for me, Iron Maiden are true greats in rock music.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, i just bought Edward The Great... It looks so cool, i think the album art on most of Maiden's albums is amazing! I want to buy both Brave New World, Number of the Beast and Piece of Mind next. Do u know what the new album will be called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Hi guys, i just bought Edward The Great... It looks so cool, i think the album art on most of Maiden's albums is amazing! I want to buy both Brave New World, Number of the Beast and Piece of Mind next. Do u know what the new album will be called?
    buy seventh son of a seventh son, and powerslave and somewhere in time and fear of the dark .

Do you see where im going with this?

ReputationRep:
    buy seventh son of a seventh son, and powerslave and somewhere in time and fear of the dark .

Do you see where im going with this?

ReputationRep:
    No i dont know where you are going with this... Please explain, if i should be reading between the lines or something...

ReputationRep:
    Please, all Iron Maiden fans are invited to join TSR's Old School Rockers and Metalheads Society. It's under the General Discussion section, all are welcome... Let us join hands and embrace the darkness!

ReputationRep:
    Hey is the Iron Maiden Rock in Rio album worth getting?

ReputationRep:
    Hey is the Iron Maiden Rock in Rio album worth getting?
    Yes. If you like Dod I'd recommend DOTR more, RiR is top notch album though- very exciting. Anyone got tickets for upcoming tour yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeff_fire)
    Yes. If you like Dod I'd recommend DOTR more, RiR is top notch album though- very exciting. Anyone got tickets for upcoming tour yet?
    Not yet, but tomorrow I'm buying mine. Counting down the minutes now... :bang: :thrasher:

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    Buying tix for sheffield !!!! Any one else??

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.