ReputationRep:
    So, do you flirt? And if so, to what extent? :p: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Never. :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Yes Iam terible but I cant help it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm a dreadful flirt
    ..or so I'm told! Most of the time I don't know I'm doing it! Honest!!

ReputationRep:
    There are no decent "no" options. I'm not a minger plzthx.

ReputationRep:
    I flirt without even realising it! I am a very friendly person and often end up accused of flirting. However, when I actually like someone I am pretty good at deliberate flirting too .

I fluctuate though just cos when I have a boyfriend I make an extra special effort not to be tooo nice to people, don't want them going all jealous on me.
    Cxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fyska)
    There are no decent "no" options. I'm not a minger plzthx.

Not one of the ever-elusive 'nice girls'!?!?! It couldn't be!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, sumtimes if summit's pretty; u jst gotta flash it a smile, cant help it!... great ego boost
    haha, i think i cud fall into the 'i'm friendly, but ppl seem tot think i'm flirting with them' category actually (jst in case the bf reads this :P) Lurve u ABC-boyo mwah xxx

ReputationRep:
    no. its crude and shows you have nothing meaningful to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    no. its crude and shows you have nothing meaningful to say.
    Crude??! Doesn't have to be. You do actually speak when you flirt, you know, it's not all staring into someone's eyes and churning out crap chat up lines!

ReputationRep:
    I have a girlfriend and she's pregnant so I definitely do not flirt, but I have a cute ass also.. :P

ReputationRep:
    *blinks*... alright...

Um, to answer the question.. I'm not a flirt.

ReputationRep:
    Not now I don't but before I would flirt usually by relating everything to sex (innuendo) or smiling at girls or occasionally I would flash them my 'junk'...

Like I say though now I don't because there is no need to flirt, I have a geil frund.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    So, do you flirt? And if so, to what extent? :p: :eek:
    I am a really bad flirter, but i dont intend it in a sexual way, i think ust becuase im really outgoing and confident and touchy feely guys get the wrong idea when really all it is is a bit of a friendly ego boost for them. It does annoy my bofie sometimes but then again he does it as well so its a perfect match. Sometimes we go to clubs separately and flirt with eachother like we actually dont know eachother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    occasionally I would flash them my 'junk'...
    Whoa! :eek: You just do that in public?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I used to. Usually it was brushin against them or grabbin them and pressin them against 'me' (my junk) from behind...flashes in the pictures or places where no one was not in the middle of town, in the corners of shops and stuff.

Of course I don't do that anymore, except when the gf asks or starts touchin me up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm whatever you want me to be!

ReputationRep:
    I don't flirt.

ReputationRep:
    i dont realise im flirting! but i guess im just a flirty person lol

ReputationRep:
    I dont flirt, dont have the confidence in myself to do it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.