Turn on thread page Beta

Are you a flirt? watch

ReputationRep:
    Depends. I dont flirt most of the times..only when drunk or when I really love a guy. But I do nothing of the sort of like acting babyish and innocent :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    Depends. I dont flirt most of the times..only when drunk or when I really love a guy. But I do nothing of the sort of like acting babyish and innocent :rolleyes:
    *cough* flirter! *cough*

ReputationRep:
    IZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE BABY!!!

LONg time no hear!!! How you doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    IZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE BABY!!!

LONg time no hear!!! How you doing
    I'm good.... finished my EXAMS!! WAHOO! how bout you hun? :love:

ReputationRep:
    Got two Units 6 tomorrow How do you think you did in them?

ReputationRep:
    Yes and no. I don't usually flirt unless I'm with a girl I really like. I like teasing people though (in a jokey way of course), teasing is fun. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i dont know how to flirt.well i try to flirt, but it ends up with scaring a girl and consequently she thinks that I am a freak.lol.Plz someone,teach me how to flirt good.lol.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be but have stopped. Now I'm in a long term relationship and in a steady job, flirting with other people is just not appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    My nickname my two best friends give me is 'Minx' becuase they say by just being me when i talk to guys I flirt!! Lol! I can't help it, I don't even know I'm doing it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monteferro)
    Yes and no. I don't usually flirt unless I'm with a girl I really like. I like teasing people though (in a jokey way of course), teasing is fun. :p:
    I dont believe it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I flirt all the time and very explicitly
    But only when it means nothing
    If i actually like somebody my flirting is far more restrained and they don't notice :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i can't very well say no can i?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I do, although I'm not really aware of it. I use a LOT of innuendoes and dirty jokes whilst talking to people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    So, do you flirt? And if so, to what extent? :p: :eek:
    With anyone and everyone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benji_flavs)
    With anyone and everyone...
    Ooooohh, even with boysies? :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.