Turn on thread page Beta

Someone's been stealing my Vodka! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Smell your brother's breath. If it stinks of vodka... I'd say that he could be considered a prime suspect... :rolleyes:
    Err, you can't smell vodka on people's breath unless it's really cheap. Hence why I drank it when I was a young 'un and had to get home the same night.

There is no way it could have been only one of them, if one 14 year old drank half a bottle of vodka they would collapse and probably get alcohol poisoning.
    Between 2, I'd say it'd get them pretty plastered. It's not a dangerous amount or anything. Did they spend all night in their room, lying on the floor and giggling at the ceiling?

My little brother is looking rough as this morning, but that could just because they were up all last night. Another thing is that we don't really have any drink in the house that they could mix vodka with.
    Och, at 14 you hardly get hangovers if at all. The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Liver. And who needs mixers (and you said you had milk too... hmm...)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.