Turn on thread page Beta

Land Economy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone studying a MPhil or a PhD in Land Economy? I am an applicant majoring in International Economics. I have met difficulties while writing a research proposal that is required in the application. Would anyone be so kind to contact me and give me some guidence or advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnieLee)
    Is anyone studying a MPhil or a PhD in Land Economy? I am an applicant majoring in International Economics. I have met difficulties while writing a research proposal that is required in the application. Would anyone be so kind to contact me and give me some guidence or advice?

Ive applied as a postgrad. too, what sort of advice where you looking for?

ReputationRep:
    Have you wrote a research proposal? I am a applicant from Asian, and my former courses didn't cove too much about this field. I feel really upset about this. So can I send you e-mail to ask some details?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnieLee)
    Have you wrote a research proposal? I am a applicant from Asian, and my former courses didn't cove too much about this field. I feel really upset about this. So can I send you e-mail to ask some details?

Sure, send a priv. message. I applied for the Management M.Phil., It didn't need a particularly lengthy research proposal. Incidentally, it may make you feel better in knowing that Land Economy is one of the least competitive degrees there.

If you applied for entry straight into the PhD I hope you had spent a great deal of time on your research proposal, because then it's critical to the success of your application. For the MPhil, they're just looking for a v good academic record. I don't think relevance is absolutely essential, as long as you have very high marks in modules that are similar (in the skills that they require).

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.