The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
dannyp85
ive been offered bbc for my course at bristol . i know ill definatly get 2 b's but the thing is i may only get a d instead of a c i was wondering how strict bristol are with just slipping one grade. any advice will help loads because im pretty worried. if it helps im doing sociology next year.

It depends on one or two factors. One of the main ones is how over/undersubscribed the course is - if they have some places over, then providing you get in touch quickly I'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting in. I guess it also depends on how badly you slip up.

If you don't make the grades, the best thing to do is to call the department ASAP (i.e. as soon as you get your results) and let them know the situation.

Try not to worry about it in the mean time. I know it's kind of a trie thing to say abd probably doesn't help much, but until you do get your results, it's out of your hands. So you might as well enjoy yourself :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
is there any particular reson why you think you've missed it? if there are extenuating circumstances you need to wirte to the admissions officer and tell them.
hey shelby hows the exams going now? mine have gone ok sofar but chemistry will be touch and go on tuesday....i did a past paper n worked out what ums i wuda got n i was 2 marks off an A arghhhhh need to scream! module 4 retake was awful which didnt help :frown:
Reply 4
aww. my retake was awful too. Though i guess if everyone is finding it hard then we have a chance? I don't know. good luck for tuesday.
yea good luck too, last ones yey :biggrin:
Reply 6
my paper 4 was good! think i got 85%ish. not looking forward to tuesday at alll! dreading paper five. been feeling really ill too. Ah well should be over soon! :penguin:
ours was worse than january, but module 1 2 and 3 were really really gud, so hopefully iv made up for it there!

Latest

Trending

Trending