Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which university or college is the best for taking up an MBA course with specialization in information technology or just an MBA ?
    Would anyone care to put forward their views ?
    it will be highly appreciated as i am running out of time for the january intake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mister_raj)
    which university or college is the best for taking up an MBA course with specialization in information technology or just an MBA ?
    Would anyone care to put forward their views ?
    it will be highly appreciated as i am running out of time for the january intake.

City has a good MBA prog. Kings does not have an MBA, unless I am mistaken. City is pretty poor for other courses, aside from Business, therefore if you're looking for ITech, Kings would be best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.S.)
    City has a good MBA prog. Kings does not have an MBA, unless I am mistaken. City is pretty poor for other courses, aside from Business, therefore if you're looking for ITech, Kings would be best.
    And avoid the rest, the two ive mentioned are comfortably the best. Go to one of those (for whichever course you prefer), if you cannot, then it would be Brunel. I would actively attempt to avoid the rest.

ReputationRep:
    If I had to choose from that list Middlesex but that's only cuz it's the half decent one there that does Journalism and Communication Studies. Though my first choice is LCP (London College of Printing)

ReputationRep:
    lol....I should have read everything there...shouldn't I *looks embarrassed*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.