Turn on thread page Beta

The official registry for members of the PPU. watch

ReputationRep:
    If you wish to actively support the PPU (Party promoting unity), please leave your name here and/or include the letters PPU in your signature, to show that you believe in morals.
    Membership is not exclusive... you may be a member of any other organisation and still be welcomed as a member of the PPU.

ReputationRep:
    P.S., as bribery seems to work, i'll rep all members!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    You won me over.

ReputationRep:
    If you wish to actively support the PPU (Party promoting unity), please leave your name here and/or include the letters PPU in your signature, to show that you believe in morals.
    Membership is not exclusive... you may be a member of any other organisation and still be welcomed as a member of the PPU.
    BHAAL85

ReputationRep:
    Hehe i'll be a member since you haven't got any others yet (and i am quite near getting 3 gems!).

As long as I can still have GOT in my sig though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Hehe i'll be a member since you haven't got any others yet (and i am quite near getting 3 gems!).

Ok well you have Bhaal but i'll put PPU in bigger letters in my sig!!!

ReputationRep:

You help me, I'll help you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    You help me, I'll help you
    I just tried to give you some rep but when i clicked the little shouty button, it just took me back to the top of the page and didn't come up with anything else :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    can anyone help up my rep plz.

ReputationRep:
    I just tried to give you some rep but when i clicked the little shouty button, it just took me back to the top of the page and didn't come up with anything else :confused: :confused: :confused:
    my sig says it all.

ReputationRep:
    thats every good that.

lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    thats every good that.

lmao.
    thankyou, and if u really want ur rep to go up, then join The Way, we dont bribe, but we believe in member satisfaction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    my sig says it all.
    Only there isn't anyone called Sedgewick...

otherwise its quite funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    thankyou, and if u really want ur rep to go up, then join The Way, we dont bribe, but we believe in member satisfaction

Can I have some rep then?

ReputationRep:
    As i have given rep in the last 24 hours, i cannot rep you all just yet, but as soon as it allows me too, concider yourselves rep'd.
    Thank you for your support of the PPU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Can I have some rep then?
    i can't give rep until about 4, when i will be giving it to some1 else who its been promised to.
    but u can be next on my list for a valuable 7 points or whatever it is.

ReputationRep:
    As i have given rep in the last 24 hours, i cannot rep you all just yet, but as soon as it allows me too, concider yourselves rep'd.
    look at the state of your sig, unprofessionalism.

ReputationRep:
    I'll join ur group Iluvatar. (even though i don't have a cule of what it reperasents)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I'll join ur group Iluvatar. (even though i don't have a cule of what it reperasents)
    The PPU is the party promoting unity.
    It looks to promote an atmosphere of co-operation and community on this board, and is against the parties looking for segregation, and the improvement of the few at the cost of the many.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    y have 20 rep points when u can have about 30 - join The Way.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.