Turn on thread page Beta

Virginity [when did you lose yours?] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    I was told that the average age a girl loses her virginity is 17 but I wasn't entirely sure if people (both guys and girls) could tell me the age that they lost theirs I'd be curious to know.
    based on the hypothesis you're testing then surely it would make sense to have a normal distribution of age poll options around the hypothesised mean - as opposed to 4 options below & only 2 options above!

i imagine this means your assumption is that it's younger..?

or the demographic of TSR will give a younger result.. which is an interesting idea. hopefully people will vote honestly with the anonymity! :p:

Also I also keep hearing that it tends to be a bad or only okay go the first time so you could tell me if yours was awful, okay, good or brilliant?
    why would being told that surprise you?

an analogy:

technically the first time you try & ride a bike may be relatively rubbish & unsuccesful. that doesn't mean it's no fun though & not worth persevering in order to be technically better..

ReputationRep:
    -TMG- , was it the girls first time aswell as yours? Because if it was, surely she'd be too sore to have sex "all night".

ReputationRep:
    Virgin Pride here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    -TMG- , was it the girls first time aswell as yours? Because if it was, surely she'd be too sore to have sex "all night".
    i wasn't sore my first time. Lots of girls don't get sore these days as most have already had experience with foreplay and other things which kind of get them used to what's to come (lol, pun)

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't her first time but she hadn't had sex for about a year. She was soo wet though. Like all the time she'd be soaked. Splashed onto my bed too. Dunno if other girls are like that though...My knees were rubbed red raw btw since it was all done (mostly) on my leather couch...painful.

But the experience itself was brilliant. Awesome. Especially when I stuck my finger in I was like 'wha'. She laughs at my face when I finger her cos I'm always concentrating and havin a good feel around

ReputationRep:
    i haven't lost mine. i don't intend too until i'm in my twenty's and find the right guy.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet.

ReputationRep:
    lost it at 15 to my then bf of a year. No regrets. he was kind and sweet and understanding. Went out for a year more afterwards, but we cud never get the right situation again to have sex. We brok up and it was 3 years b4 i did again. I think that i am much more comfortable with having sex now than i was at 15 tho.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't yet tried, and don't intend to for a while...

ReputationRep:
    Last year, when i was 17. It was a one night stand with my ex bf. Didn't regret it then and don't regret it now. I'm glad it was him, it hurt and he was cool with taking things slowly at my pace.

ReputationRep:
    two people before 14 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    two people before 14 :eek:
    Its frightening isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    Its frightening isnt it?
    Completely agree...I was so innocent at 14!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    Completely agree...I was so innocent at 14!
    So was I!! There is absolutely no way I would have been ready for sex at around 14. It saddens me when they do it that young. I want innocence to be preserved for as long as possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    So was I!! There is absolutely no way I would have been ready for sex at around 14. It saddens me when they do it that young. I want innocence to be preserved for as long as possible
    Same. Kids grow up so quickly nowadays!

*feels old*

ReputationRep:
    yeh lizzylizzy im totally in your boat! he didnt stop when i said it hurt either, men r such di*ks sumtimes! xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 and still a virgin

ReputationRep:
    Was 2 weeks off 15 and it was ok i suppose. Very Sore though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    It wasn't her first time but she hadn't had sex for about a year. She was soo wet though. Like all the time she'd be soaked. Splashed onto my bed too. Dunno if other girls are like that though...My knees were rubbed red raw btw since it was all done (mostly) on my leather couch...painful.

But the experience itself was brilliant. Awesome. Especially when I stuck my finger in I was like 'wha'. She laughs at my face when I finger her cos I'm always concentrating and havin a good feel around
    Fantastic description!

ReputationRep:
    yep it really was, im so sure every normal person wanted to know that! by normal i mean not sex deprived weird people who get pleasure out of that randomly!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.