Turn on thread page Beta

Virginity [when did you lose yours?] watch

ReputationRep:
    How old are you now?

ReputationRep:
    I was 17

ReputationRep:
    This is the first thread I've seen on this site concerning virginity. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, i think after 18 its of no importance... oh boy, i almost had sex with this woman when i was 13 but then again... i realized it was wrong. =]

ReputationRep:
    I don't think people on here are very representative of the wider public, especially in the UK. In many issues.

ReputationRep:
    I even think that I want to marry a virgin... it feels wrong to marry someone who has been laid with another man... =[

ReputationRep:
    I there!!! I lost my virginity in a very romantic way with a man I loved and it was 2 years ago, we are still together! Sometimes it scears me coz we are planning to marry in future and I am kind of afraid that I will have just "one" man in life. I mean no sex with no other man if I am with my RF, coz I cant cheat, I am just this person, and I am so so soooo corious how it feels to be with ohter man, I know it can be totaly different.
    I also wanted to say that unforstunately it is kind of "bad" to be a virgin after 20...but I wanted to tell to girls who are older then 20 and still havent had sex - DO NOT

ReputationRep:
    I there!!! I lost my virginity in a very romantic way with a man I loved and it was 2 years ago, we are still together! Sometimes it scears me coz we are planning to marry in future and I am kind of afraid that I will have just "one" man in life. I mean no sex with no other man if I am with my RF, coz I cant cheat, I am just this person, and I am so so soooo corious how it feels to be with ohter man, I know it can be totaly different.
    I also wanted to say that unforstunately it is kind of "bad" to be a virgin after 20...but I wanted to tell to girls who are older then 20 and still havent had sex - DO NOT DO IT WITH ANY MAN, i MEAN WAIT FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL, JUST FOR YOU, AND DO NOT HURRY TO LOSE YOU VIRGINITY, YOU DIDNT FIND IT AT THE STREET TO GIVE IT JUST BECAUSE TO ANY MAN.

ReputationRep:
    i met someone who said they lost it when they were 10. at first i figured she was lying but then i thought why would u make up a lie like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura789)
    i met someone who said they lost it when they were 10. at first i figured she was lying but then i thought why would u make up a lie like that!
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryGarcia)
    DO NOT DO IT WITH ANY MAN, i MEAN WAIT FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL, JUST FOR YOU, AND DO NOT HURRY TO LOSE YOU VIRGINITY, YOU DIDNT FIND IT AT THE STREET TO GIVE IT JUST BECAUSE TO ANY MAN.
    Wait you've only had sex with one man, and someone special to you, how would you know how it feels to lose it to someone you merely 'liked' or fancied a bit, rather than 'true love' ?

ReputationRep:
    I was 15, although I told him I was 17 And it was pretty damn good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura789)
    Yup i know a lad who lost it when he was 10 - and will bonk anything in sight!!
    And a girl in my year who was 11 - personally i think that's pretty sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Yup i know a lad who lost it when he was 10 - and will bonk anything in sight!!
    And a girl in my year who was 11 - personally i think that's pretty sick
    I second that. I mean, these are kids, they shouldn't be thinking about sex yet...

ReputationRep:
    dont the people who have sex with 10 and 11 year olds get sent to prison?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1986)
    dont the people who have sex with 10 and 11 year olds get sent to prison?
    i think they would usually both be underage.
    otherwise i dont even wanna think about it
    my ex bf lost his virginity at the age of 10/11 and she was a year older.\
    i asked him why and he said they both hadnt done it before so they decided to try it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i think they would usually both be underage.
    otherwise i dont even wanna think about it
    my ex bf lost his virginity at the age of 10/11 and she was a year older.\
    i asked him why and he said they both hadnt done it before so they decided to try it!
    Bloody hell! i havnt done heroin before! Anyone wanna do it with me>!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoonofdeath)
    Wait you've only had sex with one man, and someone special to you, how would you know how it feels to lose it to someone you merely 'liked' or fancied a bit, rather than 'true love' ?
    Well, you are totaly right and I have already thought about it! I think it can be also good with a man when you are passioned to him...well, I'd like to try it some day I guess ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1986)
    Bloody hell! i havnt done heroin before! Anyone wanna do it with me>!
    hah come on u cant compare losing your virginity with doing heroine!
    but i get what u mean, they were young and stupid... hes a great guy tho and its done him no harm.

ReputationRep:
    it ok, i was joking! Kids these days!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.