Turn on thread page Beta

Virginity [when did you lose yours?] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1986)
    it ok, i was joking! Kids these days!
    i know i know!
    what to do with them! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i think we go back to the iron knickers! till kids get to 16!

ReputationRep:
    i think we go back to the iron knickers! till kids get to 16!
    that would make me a hypocrite...
    but then again i wish my mummy had given me iron knickers! :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, im glad i waited till i was 17!

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, im glad i waited till i was 17!
    its all good! nice sharing opinions with ya, im off to bed, cya round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i think they would usually both be underage.
    otherwise i dont even wanna think about it
    my ex bf lost his virginity at the age of 10/11 and she was a year older.\
    i asked him why and he said they both hadnt done it before so they decided to try it!
    10/11? That's sick... no matter who they do it with. Have a look at a 10 or 11 year old: they're like little kids who aren't even formed. Some kids are premature but even then, most people only start looking like something other than kids when they're 13 or 14.

Yuck...

oh and by the way, your friend might have told you the truth but if there's a topic of discussion on which incredible amounts of ******** are told it's the topic of popping cherries. Seriously, I've heard the most ridiculous stories told by guys/girls about how they lost it, stories that sound believable when you're a gullible 14 or 15 year old but when you look back, you think "no way was that true...". It's such an issue for some people, that they need to lie about it. I guess that's better than doing it so you can be accepted and not lie but then... a lot of kids think they're not normal because by the age of 16, all their friends are fibbing about losing their virginity and because of that, quite a few make stupid mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    10/11? That's sick... no matter who they do it with. Have a look at a 10 or 11 year old: they're like little kids who aren't even formed. Some kids are premature but even then, most people only start looking like something other than kids when they're 13 or 14.

Yuck...

oh and by the way, your friend might have told you the truth but if there's a topic of discussion on which incredible amounts of ******** are told it's the topic of popping cherries. Seriously, I've heard the most ridiculous stories told by guys/girls about how they lost it, stories that sound believable when you're a gullible 14 or 15 year old but when you look back, you think "no way was that true...". It's such an issue for some people, that they need to lie about it. I guess that's better than doing it so you can be accepted and not lie but then... a lot of kids think they're not normal because by the age of 16, all their friends are fibbing about losing their virginity and because of that, quite a few make stupid mistakes.
    oh i agree its disgusting,nothing we can do to stop it tho!
    oh and i get what u mean by the lying but if it was anyone else id doubt it but he'd never lie to me. plus he never came out and jus told me i asked him and after being with him for a year.

ReputationRep:
    10 yrs old?!!? I barely knew what sex was at that age! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    oh i agree its disgusting,nothing we can do to stop it tho!
    oh and i get what u mean by the lying but if it was anyone else id doubt it but he'd never lie to me. plus he never came out and jus told me i asked him and after being with him for a year.
    I'm sure there are people who have. Hell, there will always be premature kids. That's the thing: when everyone's talking *******s, it's hard to know who's telling the truth as you know there probably are people saying the truth. When you're 14 or 15 and virtually everyone around you is claiming to have done it, you can be sure the majority are lying but there are always those few who are telling the truth. But because of that, it gives a totally distorted view to kids who either end up lying to or doing it, because of the fear of not being normal.

Anyway, these virginity threads are getting tedious. No matter what we say there will always be stupid little teenagers who lack maturity and judgement of character and will end up making mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    i was 17...me and my boyfriend had decided to wait but ended up getting really drunk and doing it anyway. we're still together and it was fantastic tbh even with the severe drunkeness!
    my mum (whom i dont get on with) still called me a number of names when she found out, though...according to her, the average age to lose your virginity is 29 (and im not making that up). she also thinks you can buy two pairs of decent jeans for £15.
    sure.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done it yet...for some reason i thought it'd always happen before I was 18. I don't think i'm good looking or anything, I just thought it would happen, but as as I turned 18 3 days ago, it wasn't to be :P

It doesn't particularly bother me, i just know i'll really enjoy it when it does finally happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    I haven't done it yet...for some reason i thought it'd always happen before I was 18. I don't think i'm good looking or anything, I just thought it would happen, but as as I turned 18 3 days ago, it wasn't to be :P

It doesn't particularly bother me, i just know i'll really enjoy it when it does finally happen.
    Some of the guys in high school who were honest about their virginity would say that if they were still a virgin at 18, they would go see a prostitute as soon as they turned 18.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that desperate....I could have done it, but the guy was a total tosser so i didn't. Don't get me wrong, I want to, I'm just not in any hurry, i've got the rest of my life ahead of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryjammy)
    I was 15, although I told him I was 17 And it was pretty damn good
    Are U really gay?

ReputationRep:
    when i was ready. as i would advise everyone else to do. and because i'd waited 'til i was ready it was an amazing experience. a little awkward at first but still romantic and beautiful.
    xx pheebs xx

ReputationRep:
    i lost mine a couple of weeks ago ( 15 ) with my girlfriend of 8 months. it was terrible, she was in a lot of pain and we were both too nervous. the good thing is we love eachother and we will do it again properly....

ReputationRep:
    for some reason im suprised about the results. i guess its down to us being students and not the general teenage ages of everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Pish. I see maintaining virginity as surely a mark of prestige. One reason, then, that in mesa's case it won't be "going" any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    I was 18, so nearly a year ago, and I'm so glad we built up to it...it was really quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucasharrison)
    i lost mine a couple of weeks ago ( 15 ) with my girlfriend of 8 months. it was terrible, she was in a lot of pain and we were both too nervous. the good thing is we love eachother and we will do it again properly....
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: u freak.do u know that it is illegal?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.