Turn on thread page Beta

Virginity [when did you lose yours?] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryjammy)
    I was 15, although I told him I was 17 And it was pretty damn good
    wtf?are u hermophrodite?ur profile says u r male and here u r saying that u r female :eek: :eek: :eek:
    freaky

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine too late to be honest... a lot of the innocence of youth and the excitement of discovering something you knew little about had gone.

ReputationRep:
    an old friend of mine maintained for several years that she had first had sex in yr 5 of primary school - aged either 9/10, which i was always found very hard to believe, considering as she claimed the other person involved was also in yr 5.

ReputationRep:
    that smiley was meant to be a shocked face not happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    an old friend of mine maintained for several years that she had first had sex in yr 5 of primary school - aged either 9/10, which i was always found very hard to believe, considering as she claimed the other person involved was also in yr 5.
    Most people lie or distort their stories. No surprise there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Some of the guys in high school who were honest about their virginity would say that if they were still a virgin at 18, they would go see a prostitute as soon as they turned 18.
    Thats funny, my mate told me that his crazy aunt told him that if he hadn't lost his virginity by his 18th birthday she is gonna get him a prostitute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Thats funny, my mate told me that his crazy aunt told him that if he hadn't lost his virginity by his 18th birthday she is gonna get him a prostitute.
    hahahahaha,lol. btw how much does it cost to get one?

ReputationRep:
    I havent yet, but I'm only 14. I aim to in the next 4 to 5 years. I'm still looking for my perfect girl.

P.S. I've already found her, but she's not interested in boys. I don't know whether to keep looking or stay with her until she's interested. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Keep her as a mate, 14's too young for a serious relationship anyhoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    I havent yet, but I'm only 14. I aim to in the next 4 to 5 years. I'm still looking for my perfect girl.

P.S. I've already found her, but she's not interested in boys. I don't know whether to keep looking or stay with her until she's interested. Any ideas?
    what do you mean?she is lesbian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    That's what some of us use to say in high school among friends who were honest enough to admit they were virgins... But never did. I can only blame myself, as I had opportunities, just was too "righteous".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    what do you mean?she is lesbian?
    No, she's not a lesbian, she's bisexual (heh heh heh), but thats not what I meant. I meant that she just doesn't feel like a boyfriend at the moment. She is an absolute stunner, and is almost certianly going to be a model when she's older, but she gets annoyed when people act like she is hugely beautiful.

You can see some pics of her here: http://www.faceparty.com/_nonconformist_
    and here: http://spaces.msn.com/members/kiss-the-sky/

Agree with me people.

ReputationRep:
    stay friends with the girl...dont let her go...though, there are many pretty girls in the world so dont tie yourself down to her and her only, thatd be stupid to do, espec. as shes not looking for a b.f atm...! another thing...i disagree when people say theyre not looking for someone to be with atm...how can u purposefully look for someone? Who here would go LOOKING, for their wife or husband? Its stoopid. When you meet someone you really like, you will want to be with them no matter what.
    But then thats a serious relationship, and you being 14 must not worry over this yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    No, she's not a lesbian, she's bisexual (heh heh heh), but thats not what I meant. I meant that she just doesn't feel like a boyfriend at the moment. She is an absolute stunner, and is almost certianly going to be a model when she's older, but she gets annoyed when people act like she is hugely beautiful.

Agree with me people.
    Says she is 'In Relationship' :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)

Agree with me people.
    is she also 14 years old?if she isnt, she just doesnt want to get into prison cuz of u being 14 years of age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    It wasn't her first time but she hadn't had sex for about a year. She was soo wet though. Like all the time she'd be soaked. Splashed onto my bed too. Dunno if other girls are like that though...My knees were rubbed red raw btw since it was all done (mostly) on my leather couch...painful.

But the experience itself was brilliant. Awesome. Especially when I stuck my finger in I was like 'wha'. She laughs at my face when I finger her cos I'm always concentrating and havin a good feel around
    Bloody hell, any need to be so graphic? I can't believe I actually just felt physically sick from reading some words on a computer screen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    oh and by the way, your friend might have told you the truth but if there's a topic of discussion on which incredible amounts of ******** are told it's the topic of popping cherries. Seriously, I've heard the most ridiculous stories told by guys/girls about how they lost it, stories that sound believable when you're a gullible 14 or 15 year old but when you look back, you think "no way was that true...". It's such an issue for some people, that they need to lie about it. I guess that's better than doing it so you can be accepted and not lie but then... a lot of kids think they're not normal because by the age of 16, all their friends are fibbing about losing their virginity and because of that, quite a few make stupid mistakes.
    It pains me to say this, but I completely agree with you then. Some people talk so much *******s back then, I honestly thought I was the only virgin in school at 15 sometimes! Looking back I just giggle at my stupidity and appreciate what a complete load of ***** they were talking. Its quite bad now as my brothers in the same stage I was and comes home with stories like 'Gaz you'll never guess what this girl at my school had a threesome bla bla bla', just makes me cringe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)

Agree with me people.
    She looks like a little kid, which I gather, she is, can't say I find her attractive in any form to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    She looks like a little kid, which I gather, she is, can't say I find her attractive in any form to be honest.
    I really really hate you now.

Shes 15, and I've known her for ages. She does not look good on camera, thats all I'm saying, much better in real life.

By the way, I'm only 14 as well. Problems?

ReputationRep:
    The poll is kind of surprising, but it would have been interesting if the original poster could have changed the polling options so we could see what ages the virgins are.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.