Turn on thread page Beta

Virginity [when did you lose yours?] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    The poll is kind of surprising, but it would have been interesting if the original poster could have changed the polling options so we could see what ages the virgins are.
    There's a poll in here somewhere, just for virgins, with ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    I really really hate you now.

Shes 15, and I've known her for ages. She does not look good on camera, thats all I'm saying, much better in real life.

By the way, I'm only 14 as well. Problems?
    If it makes you feel better, I think she is very pretty Her age seems to fluctuate though, it says she's 16 on one of the links you gave out.

As for me, a virgin of 18 :eek: things are going fine with my boyfriend, and we're going to take things as they are...you can't really judge "ready time" with an alarm clock or calendar :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Krysa. It says she's 16 on the faceparty link becaus ethat is the minimum age you can make an account.

By the way people, I have a question.

I'm 14. Am I expected to be a virgin or not? I mean, do people here reckon I should have sex now or in the near future? I'm curious.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's hard to tell if you're expected to be a virgin at 14 in this time of society, I also think it's very environmentally based as well. However, I live in chavland and haven't lost my virgnity yet (my choice and my bfs), so it shows it's all down to you, as an indvidual.

Obviously, we can't tell you whether you're ready to have sex lol. As I say with most things if it makes you feel uncomfortable and **** when you have a choice, then, don't do it. Also, I'd wait until you were 16 for legal reasons, although you're pretty much in the same age range...again, it winds down to you...and your prospective partner of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    I have a question.

I'm 14. Am I expected to be a virgin or not? I mean, do people here reckon I should have sex now or in the near future? I'm curious.
    You should have sex when you feel comfortable and know all that comes with it.. are you really ready? Are you doing it for the right reasons? What if you get an STD/STI? What if the girl gets pregnant? Sure these things will most likely not happen, but there's always a possibility.. and most importantly never do anything just because people "expect" you to. (Why would anyone expect you to? You haven't even reached the age of consent yet!) If any of your friends are talking about sex at 14, most likely they're just trying to sound cool. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    People begin puberty at around 11 I think, so I don't think it is that unnatural to be talking about sex aged 14, Mands.

ReputationRep:
    People begin puberty at around 11 I think, so I don't think it is that unnatural to be talking about sex aged 14, Mands.
    You honestly think kids, thats right KIDS that are 11 should be having sex? Even 14 year olds IMO shouldn't be having sex.. they can't even drive yet they're mature enough to make that big of a decision? I'd think not!!

*Not trying to turn this into a debate*

P.S. Call me Mands again and you die. :p:

ReputationRep:
    well, Amanda, in italy, the legal age is 13 :p:

And well, if the 14 year olds are mature, why not? as long as they use a jonny.

ReputationRep:
    well, Amanda, in italy, the legal age is 13 :p:

And well, if the 14 year olds are mature, why not? as long as they use a jonny.
    I don't even think I had a boyfriend at 13!! :rofl: I guess people are gonna do what they wanna do, right? Not my business or my problem. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Heh heh heh. Rubber Jonny. Been a while sice I've heard that.

And I'm aware of the legal age and stuff. I don't want to have sex before 16, but if you had an offer before legal age from someone you liked very much, and the contraception was provided, would you? Thats my question.

I'm asking this because I have had an offer, but not from Ruth (the girl in the links). It's from someone else I really like and have known for ages.

ReputationRep:
    Go on and hit it then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    Heh heh heh. Rubber Jonny. Been a while sice I've heard that.

And I'm aware of the legal age and stuff. I don't want to have sex before 16, but if you had an offer before legal age from someone you liked very much, and the contraception was provided, would you? Thats my question.

I'm asking this because I have had an offer, but not from Ruth (the girl in the links). It's from someone else I really like and have known for ages.
    Just because you have "an offer" doesn't mean you should take it.. you are 14 after all, so it won't be your last. If I were you, I wouldn't have sex with someone I "like", IMO it should be with someone you love.

ReputationRep:
    Go on and hit it then
    I knew you were drunk. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    I knew you were drunk. :rolleyes:
    Hahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, I suppose you're right, Amanda. If I don't love her than it's meaningless.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

what happened to just having some good fun?

ReputationRep:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm not even discussing this with you, horny boy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

You seem to forget I'm 14, dude.

ReputationRep:
    what is that supposed to mean Amanda? sex isn't always about love, it can be about having a good time, by BOTH parties, surely you agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    You seem to forget I'm 14, dude.
    Do you consider yourself to be decent in the head? Is she decent as well, adn not immature?

If both of you aren't then wha tis the problem? As long as you are aware of what you're doing and both of you are comfortable with the shag.

ReputationRep:
    sex isn't always about love
    Just curious-- How old are you?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.