The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Errrrm I think the only feature I really like about myself is that my legs are quite long, they generally slim out my whole appearance as well.
Reply 2
physically, i have fantastic lips and shampoo-commerial hair (lol, how vain do i sound?! but it's true :smile: )

and characteristically i like the fact that the one word most people use to describe me is 'classy'. Love it.
Reply 3
oh physically? I've been told my eyes but really they're nothing special (maybe the rest of me's even worse?!) i'd say my feet, though in summer they always get cuts from flip-floppy shoes.

personality- thats really hard but I'd say selfless (but thats also my worst trait :rolleyes: )
Reply 4
Loopz
oh physically? I've been told my eyes but really they're nothing special (maybe the rest of me's even worse?!) i'd say my feet, though in summer they always get cuts from flip-floppy shoes.

personality- thats really hard but I'd say selfless (but thats also my worst trait :rolleyes: )

haha, your feet?! AWESOME! i like you, you're funny :smile:
Reply 5
Physically - uh... dunno... I quite like my eyes I guess... no actually i hate them. My ears are nice though. Oh wait, I know - I like my calves :biggrin:.
When trying to think of my "best" characteristic, I tend to think in terms of "Well at least I'm not x"...lol.

Looks-wise, the only things I really like are my eyes, lips, back and waist. The rest of me should be disposed of. I'd love to be funny, but I'm not. I suppose I'd have to say I'm just glad I'm not completely brainless.
Reply 7
grace
haha, your feet?! AWESOME! i like you, you're funny :smile:

lol i seriously have particularly nice feet! :rolleyes: the rest of me is just normalness :cool:
Reply 8
I used to hate how i looked when i was 14/15 and used to cover up as much of me as i could.....but now im 18 and i dont care what people think because im happy in my body...all id do if i cud improve sumthing would be to tone up my bum and thighs abit, but im not really that bothered :smile:
Reply 9
Same here, i used to cover up when i was 13/14 coz i just didnt like the way i looked, - i useta hate my big rear but now iam 16 i feel more confident about the way i look - and people have helped me to like my rear ! :smile:
Reply 10
Ooh. Let's pretend it's a month down the line and I've lost my exam/stress weight.

I love my stomach, it's flat and toned (and I spend a lot of time on it so it should be!)
My face is nice, it's all in proportion and my eyes are big and blue.
I've been told my bum is amazing - this is at any weight as well!

Bad things:
My hair used to be nice but isn't cos I dyed it too much.
My legs are short
My feet are currently a state from walking round with no shoes on when I'm drunk
I'm a bit overweight (from my personal ideal weight) at the mo so I feel fat and ugly!

Personality wise:
I'm intelligent and friendly and I'm great at chatting to anyone
There's too many bad things to go into!
Reply 11
I suppose my best characteristic is that I tend to be very emotionally stable - I'm very happy with myself, and that allows me to encourage people to be the same.

I don't think that being proud of looks is something that really brings personal gain - looks change over time and can cause envy, but a good personality stays around for ever. That's not to say people shouldn't be happy with the way they look (they should!) but they should bear in mind they won't stay the same forever.
SexyEm
.....but now im 18 and i dont care what people think because im happy in my body...:smile:

if only everyone was like u!!!
i like my eyes most :smile: but i am happy eith myslef at the moment also..
ppl say i have a great arse :biggrin: ..... altho i hope i'm not a BFB girl (better from behind)
I'm happy with who I am. I'm normally happy, thats probably my best characteristic and as for feature, i like my hair
Reply 16
I suppose my eyes :rolleyes: I'm always complimented on them...They could be either a slate blue or grey depending on what I feel like calling them that day...I suppose I like my hair too...It's wavy enough that it curls easily and not to wavy that it's easy to straighten :biggrin:
Reply 17
i think all of us women are beautiful... :smile:
i remember my uncle saying it, and i was like he's soo right :redface:
We are all beautiful in different ways and usually in our own way !! :biggrin:

and.. (..be young, be foolish, but be happy...) lol sorry i have had that in my head all day, i thought i should bring it out !! :p:
Marie05

and.. (..be young, be foolish, but be happy...) lol sorry i have had that in my head all day, i thought i should bring it out !! :p:

i like that!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Begins with p ends in 'enis'

Maybe my broad shoulders too...meh.

Latest

Trending

Trending